8

Jimin's grip on me was harder than usual as he thrust in and out of my wet hole. The indecipherable emotions were swirling in his eyes as he stared into mine and I could no longer discern what was going on in his mind.

He was restless and the pace with which he was fucking me made me convey something was bothering him.

His hungry lips captured mine into a sloppy kiss and as our tongue mingled he moaned, slowing down for a while to roll his hip. "I love you" he whispered trailing his lips down from my mouth to my perky nipples, sucking and nibbling them to hike up the euphoric feeling of getting intimate.

"Fuck you are so beautiful" in a lewd voice he expressed then slipped his hand under my waist and lifted it slightly up to hit me at a new angle and that turned me into a moaning mess. My body jerked with every prod of his hip while my back arched feeling pleasure resonated all over my body. Burying my face in his chest I whimpered in tears as we both reached our high almost simultaneously.

Grunting, Jimin ejaculated his semen inside of me but he continued moving until he went soft and his member slithered out on its own.

"What is it?" I placed my palm on his cheeks and coaxed him to speak.

"It's nothing" Jimin avoided my eyes and rolled onto his back removing the condom and tossing it into the dustbin beside our bed.

"We promised to share everything" I reminded him of the solution we had come up with to maintain whatever was going between us. Jimin seemed to be contemplating but after a while, he gave in and expressed his concern.

"I saw you with a guy today, You looked..." he paused trying to find an appropriate word to describe you.

"Comfortable" he explained shifting on his side to get a better view of my face.

"After very long I saw you getting close to someone..." he paused "...a bit closer than necessary" I listened to him and quickly picked up his concern. He was afraid to lose me to another guy.

My heart ached to know how insecure he was when it came to our relationship and yet I could not do anything to make him feel at ease. I moved closer to his body and enclosed him in my arms trying to relax him a bit.

"He is just a friend," I ensured him feeling a pinch of guilt.

"Don't get me wrong Tiara, I am happy that you are opening up with someone other than me."He cupped my face as he continued "it's just that sometimes I feel scared, you are my..." he couldn't complete his sentences as he noticed I was already shuddering.

The words girlfriend, lover, or any kind of tag scared me to death. Relationships, and feelings were my deadliest fear. It remained me of my naive self who once believed in a soulmate and ended up being trapped with a monster.

"Let it be, Just know that I am happy that you are finally making friends" he reconstructed his words carefully and then placed a kiss on my forehead then began to fondle my hair to make me fall asleep but the damage was already done.

The memories of my past had returned back to torment me until my body would finally give up due to the unbearable agony flooding my senses. The fear, the suffocation, and all the dreading feeling resurfaced once again.

I shut closed my eyes trying to think about anything else but him but nothing seems to divert my mind and the event that had happened just a few days ago flashed in front of my eyes.

The black figure with the mask and the Smeraldo he was holding.

The flowers I got from him.

Something that I had believed to be magical and beautiful but soon got painted with the blood of my loved ones.

The flower which was actually a comet that prophecied my doom.

"Are you calling me a sinner?"