Facts

1) Jungkook/ Taehyung and Jimin was taking turn to hunt Tiara down and due to medicine she was taking she could hardly think straight

2) The only people who is not involved was Charlotte and Suba. They used them as  witness to prove Tia was suicidal and that it was just suicide

3) Yoongi and Namjoon were the ones who were erasing all of the evidence.(Their mother's loyal men)

4) The mastermind behind everything was Jimin. He manipulated Tiara and made her believe she was sick depressed, won her trust, made her fall in love with him only to break her again. Jimin simply loved playing with her.

5)Jimin took interest in Tia only after Taehyung fell for her in the school fair. He wanted to see why Taehyung was into her to the point he demanded their mom to change his school.

6)Jimin was never in love with Tia he was simply faking everything.

He was the one who was driving the car in chapter 35

7)Jimin is a psychopath and Taehyung is a sociopath.

8) All the murders were done by both brothers. Infact Jimin killed more people than Taehyung.

9)Their mom is the governor, Park Jieun.

10) Jin was giving Tia medicines that would worsen her condition.

11)In chapter Jungkook/ Taehyung did have sex with her but the evidence was swapped by Yoongi

12) this was an elaborate plan to make Tiara suffer and was ordered by their mom to take revenge for making Taehyung suffer.

13)The thing that inspired me this book.

14) I made this story way before but didn't think it was good enough to write as it was very unrealistic for me but anyhow I decided to share

there might be a plot hole so do inform me so that I can change it. And I also know something might be unrealistic (like his voice changing due to the injuries in his vocal chord and the plastic surgeries however This is just a book and fragment of my imagination)

15) Hint 1

The prologue and the poem itself

Hint 2

Chapter 2:  her hand felt something soft and warm (meaning it was never a ghost)

And yes you were right about the mirror (Jk / V was Watching her all the time)

The room was specially made for Tiara and had many secret doors from where they would come and scare her then hide again.

Hint 3

Jungkook sudden interest and involvement starting day one

Hint 4

Jimin never got hurt or was there when she was being hunted ( This many readers noticed)

Hint 5

Chapter 14: She used pin to enter the apartment

Chapter 15: Jungkook entered the apartment himself, nobody opened the door.

(How did he know the pin?)

Hint 6

Jimin lowkey advising Taehyung to use Joshua

Hint 6

Last para of chapter 25

somebody hit her on the back of her head and it was Jimin

The only time she actually fainted was in chapter 9, otherwise all the other time she was either hit in her head for shot with tranquilizer

Hint 7

Everything in Chapter 32

Hint 8

They never actually showed Tia any proof,  they simply verbally said they saw the proof, and Tia trusted their words.

I didn't give many hints though since the story was pretty straight forward.

And about the ending Its a thriller/horror book guys 🤣

Expecting Happy ending was pointless and I did fullfilled you guy's wish and made her end up with JK
ooopsii