36

Dressed in all black, Jungkook numbly stared at Tiara's picture while people came one by one and expressed their condolences by bowing twice in front of the picture of the deceased. People were giving him a pitying look but couldn't say much to the guy who had just lost his wife.

Every one of their friends including Tiara's doctor Seokjin was there to give their support in the time of despair while Charlotte and Jimin were tending the people attending the funeral.

The case was closed saying it was a suicide since no evidence of misconduct was found however her body was never recovered therefore after an extended period of time and because of the absence of any evidence that she was still alive, Tiara was pronounced dead.

A tall guy in formal wear approached them with a serious look on his face then extended his hand out and introduced himself.

"I am officer Kim Namjoon who was in charge of Kim Taehyung's case three years ago." Jimin shook his hand stating that he recognizes him after all, he was the one who had interrogated Jimin during the case.

"I am extremely sorry for your loss, sir, however, I was hoping to get more detail about her mental condition. It's a requirement" he informed them while Charlotte volunteered to give information as Jungkook hadn't spoken since the news of Tiara's death.

When the funeral was over he was left alone surrounded by the darkness. His friends wanted to accompany him but he politely declined, expressing his wish to be on his own. Recognizing the guy needed space and time to cope with his loss, his friend bid him goodbye giving him a reassuring pat on his shoulders.

Driving back to the house he had built for them, Jungkook went straight to his room where a big picture of Tiara was hanging on the wall and stared at the woman he loved with absolute madness. She was smiling brightly looking as vibrant as the day he had first seen her.

Long black wavy hair with bangs covering her forehead, she looked like an anime character out of the manga in a white and blue maid costume. Was it because he was an anime freak or maybe because she was actually the epitome of beauty, his heart was immediately drawn towards the feisty maid that everyone was drooling over.

Everything felt unbelievable for him. After years of loving her from far, she had finally walked into his life however he had lost her because of his inabilities. He hated himself for being too incompetent to love her therefore when they had met again he had vowed to never let anything in the world separate them.

His eyes drifted to another picture beside, where he was holding his Tia as they shared a cotton candy. A faint smile countered his gorgeous face as he recalled the moment the picture was clicked.

They were on their second date so they could hardly keep up any conversation as they both were awkward and shy.

She was wearing a peach-colored dress with a floral print that reflected her personality very well and on the other hand, he was wearing his usual clothes, black pant, and a black hoodie which was the exact representation of his heart.