4

Jimin parked the car in the parking area and immediately turned his attention to me. Unlike Jimin, after the incident, I didn't continue my studies hence I was three years behind. Luckily, we got admission into the same University and he could transfer his credits but we both were in different departments and years meaning I was on my own here.

"If anything happens just press the emergency button and I will be there" He reminded me again.

Jimin looked more nervous and anxious than I was to let me be on my own and I wouldn't blame him for that.

"It's okay I guess I will be fine" I was
unsure myself but I wanted Jimin to be relieved of unnecessary stress. He was already a year behind because he had to take care of me so this time I wanted him to focus on himself.

Pulling me closer he laid his lips over mine to give me a soft yet sensual kiss which I instantaneously responded.

The kiss helped me gain back my courage and I was a bit more confident than a minute before.

After parting away from the brief yet sweet kiss, He dropped me in front of my class then hurried back to his.

I felt kind of guilty towards him therefore, deciding that I wouldn't bother him at least in the University, I pulled my black hood over my head and entered the class with my head low ignoring curious glances of people. Without wandering my eye anywhere, I took my seat around the middle area right beside a friendly face.

As soon as I made myself comfortable the girl beside me extended her hand and introduced herself.

"Hi I am Kang Charlotte" she beamed at me as I took her hand.

"Hi, I'm Min Tiara, nice to meet you" I took her hand and shook it. I quickly realized like me she was half Korean as well.

"First semester?" She asked and I nodded my head.

Soon enough we got involved in a small conversation about where we came from and about our city when the room was filled with small gasps and whispers urging me to look at the direction everyone was focusing on.

Girls and guys both were fawning over this gorgeous guy that was standing right beside the podium.

He was well built with thick raven hair, maybe around 5ft10 inch tall, roaming his eyes around the hall when they landed on me and my heart skipped a beat.

I quickly noticed that he was wearing the same black hoodie as mine and maybe even he seemed to realize it because after spotting me, he looked down at his clothes and a smile broke on his lips

Diverting back my attention to Charlotte, I tried to resume our conversation but even she was lost in admiring the good-looking guy before us.

Last time I saw this scale of mass acclimation was three years ago when Jimin used to make his entrance to the cafeteria of our high school.

It used to be a sight worth seeing, girls both senior and junior squealing and fanning themselves not being able to withstand the hotness Park Jimin possessed

"Omg, omg he heading towards us" Charlotte quickly pretended to be busy with her work when I heard a soft voice speak from behind.

"Is this seat free?" I whipped my head towards the voice when my eyes met his dark sparkling doe eyes and my breathing hitched.

With the close-up view, I could finally fully discern how strikingly handsome the guy was. His skin was like porcelain, smooth and white, a small sloppy nose with uneven lips and a pretty mole. Just the mole was more beautiful than 99% of the population.

I didn't even comprehend that I was gawking back at him until he cleared his voice and the entire crowd bust into laughter watching me close my jaw which was left open stunned by his presence.

"Can I occupy this seat?" He repeated himself but this time blushing a bit.

do vote and comment