Bonus chapter 1

The clicking of her heels against the marble floor echoed as she hurriedly made her way across the hallway followed by her loyal men. The screams of his sons could be heard from the distance as they had filled the mansion, making her heart twist and turn in all possible directions.

As she slammed open the door the doctor rushed in front of her and bowed down to show their respect but disregarding the doctors, she hastened straight before her son who was covered with painful blisters and burns all over his body and some part of his face and the tears she had been holding back until now burst out nonstop.

Without caring for the blood seeping off the bandages Taehyung was thrashing on the bed like he had completely lost his sanity.

"MOM, she tried to kill me, she shot me" He was still in disbelief that the girl he loved had left him to die while all the nurses tried to calm him down.

"Who did this to my son?" Jieun flared her nose directing the question straight towards her eldest son who was calmly witnessing everything from the corner of the room.

"The same girl whom he has gone crazy for" Jieun gritted her teeth at Jimin's response and stomping across the room landed a tight slap on Jimin's face.

"You were supposed to take care of your younger sibling" She landed another slap which he took in without and complains in fact he was simpering as if he was enjoying the pain that spread on his cheeks.

She then retraced her steps back to her youngest and held his both shoulder and jerked him trying to knock sense into him.

"I promise she will have fate worst than death Taehyung, she will pay for everything she had made you go through" she vowed as the boy finally calmed down a little however his wailing didn't stop.

"I killed my child, mom, I killed my baby, I don't want to live, Tia wants me dead too..." his voice got stuck due to hiccup originating from his mouth and after a great effort, he ended what he was meaning to say"...I love her so much, why doesn't she love me back"

Even after all the suffering, the girl had made her son go through, the boy was still crazy over her. She had no clue what black magic the girl had used but since the day he had seen her, her obedient son had gone rogue trying everything he could to simply get her glimpses.

"It's okay my son, I will bring that girl to you and then no one will be able to take her away, and about the baby..." she held her son into her arms and assured him "You can have as many as you want once you have her, but for now I want you to be well. I want you to be a good boy and let your mom and brother do the rest."

Hearing her words, Taehyung's sob stopped and sniffing her looked up to his mother with eyes full of hope.

"promise?" his lips quivered and Jieun nodded her head "Promise"

After calming her son down, she had a long meeting with the doctors and ordered them to conduct the surgery as soon as possible.

Sitting in her office, she directed every one of her loyal men to proceed with forging Taehyung's death while making an arrangement to send him away for some time so that he could recover in peace.

"You know what to do right?" she diverted her eyes to her son, who licked his lips feeling excitement surge throughout his body.

"I know exactly what to do" Jimin smirked leaning forward he said with confidence.

He had waited for this day for so long. The day the butterfly would fall into his trap. He had imagined it multiple times how he would slowly suck all of her life force and leave her powerless. She looked so beautiful and fragile like a porcelain doll and he would take all the time of his life to play with her, care for her then break her down into pieces.

The game was on.

And starting that day, Tiara's real misery would start.

****

Do edit my errors!

thank you