Epilogue

Tiara took a deep breath in savouring the freshness of the air mingled with the fragrance of the spring. She wanted to make the most out of the moment, after all, she hardly got a chance to step outside of the huge mansion which was designed to be her prison for the crimes she had never committed.

Opening her eyes, she relished the scenery that stretched beyond her eyes could perceive. Hundreds of different species of beautiful flowers, trees with purple and pink buds decorating them like ornaments, the place were created to give an illusion of freedom when in reality it was nothing but a heavily guarded jail.

She wondered how many women in the world must be in a similar situation to her. She was sure it was more than she could count. Some were suppressed by their family, some by their husband. Abused, raped, and disrespected however have no choice but to live with the scars on their body and pain in their heart.

She could empathize with all of those millions of women who were in one way or another in a confinement, living a life that was as suffocating as being smothered by a pillow.

The soft giggling of a child reached her ear and her heart melted in an instant. Turning her attention to the little girl running around and a genuine smile graced her lips.

Her only reason to keep breathing, her only reason to swallow all of the pain and smile.

The little girl looked almost identical to her. Just her box smile resonated with her father but other than that, the little girl was her carbon copy.

With her nimble feet, she was chasing her father around as they laughed and played tag.

If they would be any normal family the scene that she was witnessing would be blessings to her eyes however they were no ordinary couple and he was no ordinary man.

She was married to a sociopath who had slaughtered all of her loved ones and yet she had to live her life swallowing all the bitterness that had built up within her.

It was later revealed to her, how he was a son of a drug lord who ran the biggest cartel that exported drugs all over their continent. His mother who was now the first female prime minister of their country had killed her husband with the help of her boyfriend and made it look like it was the work of the opposition party and gained sympathy in the public's eyes and rose to power.

No wonder such vicious children came out of her womb.

Their mother was no less ruthless than any of her sons.

"Mommy join us" her daughter called Tiara in an adorable voice however she declined her with a small head shook.

"Mommy is not feeling well, princess," she told her daughter who morphed her lips into a pout and stomped her feet.

"But you always say that and never play with me. You never come out of your room..." The child was on the verge of crying when Jungkook carried her and twirled her around to distract her.

The innocence of her daughter brought tears to her eyes. How would she make her understand what was happening to them?

The father she adored was a murderer, the uncles she played with were criminals, and her grandmother, she was on a whole different level than the rest of them.

"Kioshi, mom can't run, your brother might not like it, After your brother comes out, we four can play together as much as you want" Jungkook cradled the small frame of his 5 years-old daughter against chest as he explained her in a soft and tender voice that almost made Tiara scoff.

Both words could never be used to describe the devil he was nevertheless the way he could exhibit such characteristics with his daughter was beyond Tiara's amusement.

How well they all could pretend to be someone they never were! it was truly outstanding to the point Tiara wanted to award them Oscars.

"Play with your Hoseok uncle for now" the child jumped in happiness and ran towards her uncle who was having tea under the shade, with her grandmother.

"You should go inside and rest" Jungkook voiced out sending shivers down her spines.

"I...I want to stay here for some more..." she gulped afraid to flip the beast.

Jungkook carefully enveloped her petite body which was already trembling in fear due to his touch.

"I will bring you out tomorrow again, I promise but Jeonsan needs to rest as well" He whispered rubbing her back.

Her eyes began to burn not wanting to leave the comfort of the sun. Her heart had been yearning for it so much and now she had finally got a taste of it after a month, she wanted to be stubborn even though she knew the consequences could be harsh.

"Let her be Tae, she knows what's best for her" the voice made her jerk in fright and hide behind Jungkook's big frame.

It was absolutely funny how she felt safe with one monster while facing the other but this was the truth had come to terms with.

Jungkook or she could say Taehyung was far less dangerous than the person once she had trusted the most in this entire universe.

Jimin casually walked up to her as Jungkook moved aside leaving her vulnerable. She wanted to scream at Jungkook for letting Jimin come near to her but like a puppet, he always moved as per Jimin's will.

Jimin kneeled in front of her and gently caresses her swollen belly then placed a peck on top of it. During this entire sequence of action, Tiara had her hands clutching the side of her dress while her breathing stopped.

Saying she feared him was an understatement and yet here she was carrying his child in her womb.

"You can breathe you know, I won't hurt the mother of my child" his voice was laced with humour but Tiara found nothing funny about the entire situation.

"I doubt that" Tiara managed to sneer at him to which he responded with a huff.

She was well aware he was incapable of feeling any affection or attachment. In fact, if given the chance and if it would benefit him, she doubted he would even spare his brother or his mother.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night honey?" he mocked standing on his two feet.

"Papa join us" the little voice of the girl called Jimin and putting up a bright smile he pretended to be a tiger and chased her around.

Having to leave her child in between the pack of hungry wolves was the most difficult obstacle she faced in her entire life.

Clueless, her daughter loved each one of them with all of her heart. After all her child was naive as she was and had no understanding of how the real world worked. In one way or another, she was locked in confinement as well.

"These illusions won't last long" Tiara spoke with confidence swallowing down the dread that was filling her.

"I know" Jungkook replied taking her hand into his and intertwining their fingers.

"The day will come when I will get to see all of your destruction," she said again without any hesitation.

"I know" Jungkook responded gazing deeply at her face which had lost all of its shine yet she was the most gorgeous woman from him in these eyes.

"When that day comes, I won't run away" she gulped meeting his eyes.

"I will watch you burn down into specks of dust, I will watch your end"

Jungkook slowly wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead.

Of course, he knew she would watch him burn because that's how much she hated his existence.

"I will wait for that day too" he murmured with a sad smile painting his lips.

"But till that day comes" he nuzzled his nose on the crook of her.

"You belong to us, you are the mother of our child and nothing in this universe will be able to change that"

***