Epilogue 2

The flames had engulfed almost every part of the mansion but despite the scorching heat burning her skin, Tiara used her body as a shield to protect her son, who was in her arms as she sprinted down the crumbling stairs in an attempt to find a way out.

"Kioshi" She screamed for her daughter trying her best to keep her eyes open amid thick smoke smouldering her lungs.

Her heart conflicted, she couldn't decide if she should run away and save herself and her 9-year-old son or search for her daughter in the huge mansion.

"Kioshi!" she called her out but her voice couldn't even penetrate the room they were in because of the crackling sound of the furniture burning down.

"Mama..." Her son snuggled closer to her and he barely whispered the words to his mother who was desperately trying to find a way out.

"I can't breath" He coughed

"Jeonsang, listen to mama okay, Mama will break the window you jump out and run away while mama will find your sister" She kissed the forehead of her son and placing him down for a while, she took the nearest piece of decor and tried to break the thick glass.

"Please..." Letting out a cry of helplessness, she repeatedly slammed the window plane and after countless attempts and seriously wounding her hand, she managed to break one.

Luckily she found some curtains hanging that was yet to be destroyed by the fire and she tore them down to use them like a rope. She tied the curtains securely around her son's waist, she carefully dropped him down from the second floor of the mansion.

"Jeonsang run!!" she gestured to her son to go however the little boy remained on the ground crying out for his mother and father.

" Sorry my baby" letting all of her tears spill down her chin, she turned away from her son and ran to search for her daughter.

No flame, no smoke or heat could hinder her from rampaging around the mansion. The blaze had started in the middle of the night out of nowhere and for some reason non of the guard was around. Also, the thing that made her feel the most suspicious about the entire situation was somehow the door to her room was open so that she could flee with her son who often slept with her.

Out of nowhere, a hand grabbed her arms and pulled her backwards and she landed in the confinement of a strong masculine grasp.

"You are going nowhere" The voice that was almost out of breath huffed holding her tight.

"Jimin, please I need to search for Kioshi," She cried trying to free herself from his strong embrace but he didn't even dodge.

"She is fine" he scoffed with bitterness.

"Poisoning the cake and feeding it to everyone apart from you and her little brother then starting the fire, what can we expect less from our daughter?" he murmured while the blood flowed from his nose and mouth.

Tiara gasped recalling how Kioshi had baked a strawberry cake for everyone on the occasion of her grandmother's birthday. However, since Jeonsang and Tiara didn't like strawberry cake, they were given a different cake.

Who could even imagine that the 14-year-old girl was brewing such a plan to put the end of their entire family.

"I am so proud of her" Jimin forced out a chuckle placing a small kiss on the back of her neck.

"but she won't succeed in saving you, my love. You will forever belong to me" Even though she knew the consequence of his word, she felt a sense of relief rush over her body.

Her daughter was somewhat safe so it wouldn't matter if she would not make out alive from this.

She looked around as the mansion collapsed fragments into fragments just like how her life had fallen apart. Her entire life flashed in front of her eyes and she hated to admit that the most beautiful parts of her life were with the people who caused her the most pain and suffering.