7

I was laying down with my eyes closed and my breath seemingly steady than before as I concentrated on my Doctor's delicate voice instructing me to relax my mind and to remember the event that had occurred yesterday.

"What next did you see?" my new psychiatrist, Seokjin asked in a low voice.

My body trembled and my heart began to thump louder as I recalled the black figure hunting my very existence.

"He..." I gulped remembering the dreading experience "Waved his hand, he had a flower in his other hand" I completed.

"I guess he vanished after that" Mr Kim affirmed and I nodded my head.

"Take a deep breath In and try to remember if there was anything unusual about that man? anything that was out of the ordinary about this entire situation" he inquired.

I knew what was out of the ordinary about that man. The Smeraldo he was holding didn't exist in reality but that flower held a deep meaning in my life.

It was a symbol of my past, my struggle, and my greatest loss.

"Smeraldo" I forced out and the tears flowed down my cheeks non-stop.

Seokjin was well aware of what that flower meant to me. I had recited my entire past to him numerous times without missing a detail, therefore, he quickly discerned this was too much for me to handle so he asked me to calm down letting the whole thing slide out of my mind. 

Following that he diverted my mind to other topics then when I loosened up a bit he expressed his opinion regarding the whole incident.

"Our mind is a very powerful thing Tiara and sometimes it likes to play a trick with us. whatever you are experiencing is your anxiety, your deepest fear of having to face your new life. Fear of a new place, fear of new people and other factors are making you paranoid" he explained carefully as I listened to him giving my undivided attention.

I wasn't an impractical person and in fact, I was sure everything happening to me had a logical explanation so I positively took all of his rationales and suggestions.

After the therapy was over all I could think was about Jungkook and what he must have thought about me when I suddenly had a panic attack and dash out of there without even sparing a glance at him.

The doctors gave me new medicine and from his office, Jimin took me straight to the university because I didn't want to miss the classes and be behind in my studies. Jimin was clearly concerned about my state but I assured him I would be fine and headed to my class.

When I entered the class I was welcome with a sight I hadn't anticipated witnessing. Jeon Jungkook was beaming and waving at me. At first, I seriously considered it was for someone behind me but then he shouted my name and signalled me to sit beside him clearing my doubt.

While all the eyes in the room were fixated on me, I lowered my head and headed toward's Jungkook direction.

"Are they dating?" 

I heard the whisperers going around as I made my way next to Jungkook.

"Of course, they are even wearing matching clothes" when they mentioned it, I noticed both of us were wearing the same hood from yesterday.

"I am sorry-" "Are you fine-" We both began simultaneously and he grinned shaking his head.

"You go first" He allowed me to talk first.

"I am sorry I left all of a sudden" I apologized and he hurriedly said it was okay as he figured out something was wrong. He didn't ask me in detail and I was sincerely thankful for that, and when I said to him I was feeling better he looked relieved.