9

I was strongly against it but as soon as Jimin found out that I was invited to a gathering for freshers in my department organized by the seniors, he insisted I go and socialize. Complaining that I was too stiff and I had to open up to new people he suggested I should start enjoying my life and make more friends.

Constant text from Charlotte and Jungkook didn't help me either because by the end of the day I was in front of a restaurant in a dark-blue dress with a shirred Trims chiffon blouse chosen by Jimin.

"I am so glad you came" Charlotte, pulled me into a room that seemed like a private place booked for our gathering.

It had already been a month since the new semester started and I had avoided all meetups and gatherings till now but this was organized by Charlotte and Jungkook's batch so I couldn't say no.  Plus I also wanted to me divert my mind from the creepy sensation of being watched 24 hours.

"Omo, I never noticed you were so pretty" some of my seniors boldly complimented demanding me to take my seat beside them however Jungkook intervened making everyone go quiet.

"Tia, will you sit beside me?" he requested calmly but the message was clear. His authoritative aura even made guys from the third-year student back off and accept their defeat by allowing me to make my way beside Jungkook. I politely thanked Jungkook then settled down facing Charlotte and began to chat with some of our classmates, exchanging pleasantries.

Charlotte and Jungkook had become my saviours in the university. I hadn't shared them in detail but had opened up about my PTSD due to some traumatic incidents in my past and since then they had been nothing but supportive to me.

Every time a senior would try to force a drink on me, Jungkook would come to my salvation and take the drink from their hand and chuck it down his throat on my behalf.

"Yah, Jungkook-ah are you her boyfriend or what?" one of the bulky guys evidently jealous of the attention Jungkook was getting said in a mocking tone and Jungkook responded with a straight face, "Yes any problem with that" making him go shut.

Even though he was simply looking out for me, I felt my heart fluttering at his words. His presence made the gathering bit bearable and I began to regret less about being there.

We soon began to play drinking games which I had no interest in however stuck in the situation I had no options other than to play along.

"Whom do you think has the darkest secrets in their life?" A girl stated and to my surprise, everyone seemed to point at me resulting in me taking a shot of soju.

I guess it was pre-planned to make me drunk because every question was leading all of them to point at me and before I noticed I had to chuck down numerous shots despite hating the taste of alcohol.

"Excuse me, I think I need to go to the bathroom" I excused myself to go to the washroom since my bladder had crossed its limit to hold on to the gallons of liquor I had gulped when Jungkook stopped me and asked, "should I come?"

"It's all fine, please continue playing" politely refusing his offer, I went to the ladies' toilet and did my business

"Oppa, can you come to pick me up in about half an hour" I texted Jimin and opened the tap to wash my hand when suddenly the tap went dry.

Perplexed by the situation I turned on the next tap but nothing but the strange noises could be heard coming from it.

"Fuck what is wrong?" I attempted to close and open the tap numerous times in annoyance and abruptly water began to flow out of the tap startling me a bit.

Sighing in the relief I extended my hand to wash when instead of water dark red fluid began to pour out of the tap uncontrollably and I pushed myself away from the sink in shock.

For a minute or two, I thought my eyes were playing a joke on me or maybe I was way too drunk but the basin soon began to overflow with the dark fluid which was no doubt blood. The lights in the toilet began to flicker and no matter how hard I tried the door didn't budge.

"Help! somebody help" I banged the door as I shouted at top of my lungs hoping somebody passing by would hear me.

I shook my head wanting to wake up from this nightmare but it didn't work. I was still there in my full senses staring at the red fluid violently flowing out of the tap.

"Jimin! Jimin" with trembling hand I pulled out my cellphone when a loud voice echoed in the room making the phone drop out of my hand.

"TIAA" the voice screamed and the mirror in the toilets shattered right before my eyes as I dropped down on the floor losing my consciousness.