Bonus chapter 2

(Before Tiara moved into another city)

Taehyung slammed Jimin against the wall and towered over him glaring at him with reproachful eyes. Jimin groaned as the pain flared all over his back but his signature smile was still plastered on his face.

"You fucking bastard" Jimin tittered hearing a real bastard calling him a bastard but remaining quiet not wanting to mock the angry bull any further.

"All this time, you were fucking my girl behind my back" Taehyung growled like a maniac in a threatening voice.

"Come on brother we share women all the time" Jimin tried to reason with him but Taehyung was in no mood for his nonsense.

"She is not just any woman she is my woman" yelling at his face, Taehyung lunched a punch but Jimin was swift to dodge it.

"Get your head straight Taehyung, its either you let me have my way with her or lose her forever" Jimin retorted maintaining a safe distance from the guy glaring at him with crazy eyes.

"Don't try to fuck with me" Taehyung warned him but Jimin remained unbothered.

"You either accept the fact that she is going to be as much as mine as she will be your or give up on her completely" Jimin laid up the proposal as if he was discussing a property division, not a human being.

"You..."  Taehyung snarled.

"What?" Jimin challenged raising his eyebrows up.

They stood face to face for a few moments, both of their expression were intimidating neither of them was willing to lose.

Taehyung might have changed his physical appearance completely but still, Jimin had an upper hand in this whole situation. In just a snap of his fingers, he could take everything Taehyung ever wanted and he knew Taehyung was well aware of this fact.

"If I want I can simply take her away from you, after all, she is in love with me, she thinks I am her saviour but still I am willing to share since you are my brother but if you want to be greedy..." A malicious smile debuts on his lips as he reminded Taehyung who was the boss here.

"I will make sure you are left with nothing and even our mother won't be able to do anything about it" Taehyung flared his nosed witnessing the audacity of the guy in front of him however he knew what his half-brother was capable of doing.

It was either he would bend on his will or lose the game entirely.

"What if I say no?" Taehyung retorted testing his patience. Jimin's sneer completely faded away at Taehyung's words. 

With a face that was impossible to decipher he let out a deep sigh and spoke

"If Tiara commits suicide right now I wonder who will be there to save her" 

Taehyung's fist riled up in rage and his lips twitched as he maintained their intense eye contact. 

After the death of her family, Tiara had grown mentally incapable of making a good decision and got easily overwhelmed by negative emotions.

The only thing that was making her hang on to her life was Jimin.

Even thinking about never being able to hold Tiara again was more agonizing than the burns his body had to suffer. He took a sharp intake of breath mentally accessing the consequences of his answer. One way or another, Tia's fate was completely dependent on Jimin's hands now.

"Fine, but she will be my wife" Taehyung exclaimed annoyed.

 As if a tag would make anything different, Taehyung agreed to Jimin's demand. Jimin wanted to crack out laughing seeing how easy it was to manipulate his brother when his weakness was in the palm.

He was enjoying the power he had over Taehyung.

As per Tiara, she was a doll he wanted to possess, his hobby to be specific.

After spending years with her, he hated to admit that he had gone used to her but the best part was sex. He loved every single intimate moment they shared.

He enjoyed the adrenaline that came with being around the girl who was so hard to break.

"We have a deal then" Jimin extended his hand to which Taehyung shook reluctantly.

By this, Taehyung was willingly selling his love to his brother but it would be worth of as long as Jimin would bring her to him.