Chapter 21

"Truth or dare Mary?" Sirius asked, glancing throughout the group.

"Dare." Mary smirked.

"Hmm..I dare you to kiss the next first year that comes in." Sirius grinned, earning laughter and gasps. 

"You'll scare them!" Remus exclaimed.

"We all know Mary is secretly in love with the first years anyways. She needs to kiss one to show her true feelings to everyone." James said, trying his best to not crack up.

"Shut up! You are sick!" Mary exclaimed while giggling, "I'll do it."

The whole group cheered and waited for a first year to walk through the door. They waited as a few second years came through the door, chatting about some spell they had learned in class. Two fifth years came in without taking their lips away from each other. A third year came in, examing a necklace with her friend. They were whispering frantically, which made Lily curious. As a prefect, she would figure that out later. 

Finally, a first year came in with a second year. The first year was a small boy with a buzz cut and bright blue eyes. Lily recgonized him immediately from seeing him around. He was carrying many books and did not stop talking to his older friend. 

Mary got up and ran towards the first year. She lifted him up, which caused his books to crash to the ground. She placed her lips on his. He wrapped his legs around her waist, which caused everyone to burst. His friend looked very jealous but tried to hide it.

"Getting it Mary!" Sirius screamed, dying in fits of laughter.

After a long kiss, Mary set him down and strutted back towards the couch. She sat in her seat next to Alice and Layla. The first year looked star dazzled and just stared at the empty space in front of him. 

Once the group recovered from laughter, Mary continued with pride.

"Truth or dare Remus?" Mary asked, casually glancing at her nails.

"Truth." Remus responded with ease. He caught eye contact with Lily and smiled with joy. She mimicked his smile. Layla whispered to Mary and both of their eyes lit up.

"Remus, why do you and the other Marauders always sneak around?" Mary smirked.

"We are always sneaking around." Sirius responded, "That was a stupid question."

"No, you know exactly what I mean. You hide something when you go out at night. It's-" Mary began to say but was cut off by Peter. 

"We must tell them!" Peter exclaimed while nervously bitting his nails and tapping his foot. 

"The truth will be revealed. We sneak into Snivellus' bed every once in a while to give him pleasure. I wish you didn't find out like this." James said dramatically, clenching his heart.

"You wish." Lily exclaimed, smirking towards James. 

"Uhh that's not exactly-" Mary began to say.

"Remus your turn." Marlene said.

"Ok Marlene truth or dare?" Remus asked. Marlene looked taken aback but responded immediately.

"Dare." She smirked. 

"I dare you to kiss Sirius." Remus said seriously. 

"Remus talking about kissing? Wow!" James said, chuckling lightly. 

Marlene got up bravely and walked towards Sirius. She placed her lips upon his. He held her back and pulled her closer while she rested her arms around his neck. They stayed like this for a few mintues until Mary pulled them apart with anger.

"Slut." Mary mumbled quietly, but loud enough for only Marlene to hear. 

"James are you surprised I came up with that dare?" Remus asked.

"Well yes I am." James smirked while he streched his arm across Layla. 

"You don't think I know enough about kissing?" Remus looked around the group. Marlene was avoiding his look. 

"Have you had your first kiss?" Peter asked nervously.

"Yes." Remus stated, causing everyone to gasp. "Is it really that shocking?" 

"Well yes, you have never really talked about it." Sirius shrugged.

"Who was it with?" Layla asked, desperate for drama. She caught eye contact with Lily and snuggled into James. Layla gave her a smile that looked hard to accomplish. 

"It's okay, you can say it Remus." Marlene sighed.

"It was with Marlene." Remus said with a serious tone.

"What? Are you serious? When?" Sirius got up defensively but then immediately sat back down with embarassment.

"Third year, at Hogsmeade." Marlene said.

"No way!" Sirius couldn't and wouldn't believe it.

"Well since we found out about Marlene and I's first kiss, what about everyone else?" Remus asled. Marlene nodded her head happily, agreeing with the idea. 

"First year with a third year." Layla said, batting her eyelashes. Lily doubted if that was really Layla's first kiss. 

"Who was it?" Mary asked. She looked over towards Alice and Frank who were not paying any attention to the game but to each other. 

"Clevis Overwood." Marlene smiled proudly.

"Great for you!" Lily said, rolling her eyes. 

"Mine was with Sirius." Mary said, looking over to him who was avoiding her eye contact. 

"What about you, Evans?" James asked after a few moments of silence. 

***

AN: This is my first chapter that goes on to two pages! All your comments and votes have made me a better person and it makes my day everytime somebody comments, votes or messages me! If you have ANY suggestions, feel free to comment below! I will try to update soon! Thanks for everything! -Caroline <3