Chapter 15

"You look amazing, Lily!" Alec exclaimed, kissing her lightly on the check as she approached him. 

"Thanks, you don't look so bad, yourself." Lily winked, happily.

"I am honored to go with you to this event so thanks again for inviting me." Alec smiled warmly, grasping Lily's warm and delicate hand. 

"It was my pleasure to invite you." Lily returned the smile, as they walked towards Professor Slughorn's office. 

"Wow is she your type now since she's a good snogger?" Lily exclaimed as she spotted Sirius snogging with Mary along the corridor. Lily rolled her eyes while the couple looked embarassed and awkward. 

Alec opened the door for Lily, trying his best to ignore the pair. Lily thanked him, and stepped inside.

The room was filled with lights of various colors. The room was enchanted with flying candles and even flying food. Lily grinned ear to ear as she was greeted by other guests. 

"It looks beautiful!" Lily said, looking around while Alec did the same. 

Marlene spotted Lily and Alec and ran over. She was asked by a Ravenclaw at the last minute, who was awkwardly following her around. 

"Isn't this amazing? You two look great! Did you see Sirius and Mary?" Marlene questioned excitedly, "Hello Libby!" She added as s girl walked by. Marlene looked beautiful in a light purple dress which looked great with her blonde hair. 

"You look great too! And yes I did see those two, unfortunately." Lily sighed, staring at Marlene's sad eyes. Lily knew how Marlene felt on the inside but she loved how Marlene would try her very best to make it seem like she was having a great time, even though she was heart broken.

"I know it's awkward and hard, but you should enjoy yourself tonight! Care to dance?" Alec asked formally.

"I would love to!" Alec swiftly grabbed Lily's hand and lead her to the magical dance floor. Lily was wearing a black simple dress which defined her red curls and outlined her body shape in a good way. Luckily, she was able to dance in it perfectly. 

The music blasted as Lily wrapped her arms around Alec's neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist, securely. They moved their feet quickly together and Lily was twirled by Alec, several times. She felt like she was in a movie, dancing gracefully and enjoying the time. However Alec did not feel the same.

He immediately spotted James entering and decided to show off what he had earned. Lily. He kissed her romantically on the check and gradually moved his lips down towards her neck. He left love bites all over her, causing her to moan lightly.

"A-Alec not here." Lily whispered. Alec caught James' eye contact as he continued kissing Lily. James was furious but tried his very best to conceal it so Layla wouldn't assume anything. 

Alec grabbed Lily's arm and lead her towards the door. Lily was slightly confused but didn't show it so people wouldn't think of her as idiotic. James began to walk over to the couple but stopped himself. 

Lily will only want James back if he acts like a good guy. He can't keep on baraging in on Lily's love life. James sighed, and lead Layla over to the refreshments, knowing that Lily was brillant and knew what she was doing.

Alec took Lily outside the office. To Alec's delight, nobody was around. Sirius and Mary must have taken their snogging somewhere else. 

"Alec where are we going?" Lily asked, with a confused look. 

"In here." Alec forcefully shoved Lily into an empty classroom and locked the door. He began stripping her clothes off and moaning into Lily's ear.

"What are you doing? Alec! We hardly know each other!" Lily protested. 

"Shut up, you filthy Mud-Blood!" Alec used a silencing charm on Lily, and forced her near the desk. He grabbed ropes from his pockets and tied her against the legs of the desk.

"I only used you, I never even wanted you. Why would I want to date a Mud-Blood? You may be asking, why i pretended I wanted you? Simple. James Potter is my enemy, and I used you to show him he can't get everything in the world." Alec glared at Lily, slapping her across the check. "If you tell a living soul about this tonight, James Potter will be dead in a heartbeat." Alec chuckled, as Lily squirmed, tears rolling down her face. 

He began to rip off more of her clothes, touching her in many places. She felt used and iditoic. It was all her fault! If she hadn't been so selfish and didn't go to that Prefect meeting, none of this would have happened. Layla wouldn't be pregnant. She wouldn't be a victim of rape. Mary and Sirius wouldn't hate her. She would still be with her loved one.