Chapter 3

Lily smiled upon James as she lead him to a blank wall.

"Lilyflower, I always thought you were insane but taking me to nothing-"

"James, shut it." Lily rolled her eyes as she closed her eyes, thinking about what she wanted.

"Feisty. I like it." James chuckled as he gazed at Lily. Suddenly a door appeared which Lily unlatched.

"What the-" 

"Just come in." Lily smirked at James' reaction and gazed at the luminous room. Her eyes drifted towards the wooden table filled with dazzling candles and delicious looking food.

'Did you do this all for me?" James whispered, not taking his eyes off the room.

"You bet." Lily giggled as James tucked her chair in the table, showing great manners. Wait James Potter showing manners? Was Lily seeing right? 

"So what is this place anyways?" James asked, reaching for Lily's hand across the table.

"The Room of Requirement. I found it with Sever- I mean Snape," Lily corrected herself, "Not too long ago. It's useful." 

"I can't believe I've never found this place...not even on the map." James said incredulously.

"Map?" Lily asked.

"Erm, never mind." James said briskly.

After finishing their appetizing meal, James and Lily continued to chat. Lily was unwilling to believe that she was actually enjoying this night.

"Care to dance, Lilyflower?" James said formally, sneaking in a smile.

"My pleasure." Lily grinned.

Lily wrapped her arms around James' neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist. She placed her head on his shoulder for comfort as they moved their bodies together to the beat.

"I really appreciate you doing this all for me, it really took my mind off things." James spoke quietly as he gazed in Lily's welcoming eyes. This left Lily speechless once again by James. She thought of what Mary and Alice said...you don't have to tell him anything but you can show him. This lead Lily to place her lips onto James' soft and delicate lips.

"Sectumsempra!" A voice sneered from the entrance causing James and Lily to break apart from one another.