Chapter 46

George's POV

Christmas holidays came a lot sooner than usual. Soon Kat, Fred, and I were hugging Lee, Angelina, and Eva goodbye and heading off the train. Kat lingered for a second longer to give Scarlet a hug. I still don't see how Kat could be so forgiving. But I suppose if Kat's happy then I should be happy.

As soon as we got off the train, my mum spotted us. We walked towards her, but Kat stopped us for a second. "Fred, George go say hi to your family. Scarlet is just taking me to meet her parents. I'll be right back. And don't you dare think about leaving me here."

"How did you guess our master plan?" I said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and went off with Scarlet.

Mum came over and nearly killed me with a hug. "Geez mum, it's only been a couple months," I said while running my sore ribs. She laughed and hugged me again. "Where's Kat?"

"She's going to meet the parents of one of her friends," Fred answered.

My parents looked over and saw Kat talking with Lucius Malfoy. Narcissa stood next to him, smiling, and a little blonde boy was hugging Scarlet. Mum and Dad exchanged looks that I couldn't read.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kat's POV

Scarlet walked me over to her family. Her mother, father, and little brother all had the same pale blonde hair as Scarlet did. The little boy immediately threw himself into Scarlet's arms. "Sissy!" He cried out. Scarlet smiled an hugged him back. "Draco I've missed you so much." I watched them and smiled. I wish I had a little brother.

The little boy, Draco, turned towards me. "Sissy who's this," he asked.

"Mother, Father, Draco this is my friend Kat. She's been kind to me over the past few months so I would appreciate it if you did the same."

Mrs. Malfoy enveloped me in a hug. "Thank you for being there for Scarlet," she said. I nodded. Draco looked at me curiously. Then he came up to me and hugged me as well. "You're a friend of Sissy's right?" I nodded. "And you're name is Kat? Like in kitty cat?" I laughed and nodded again. "Well then I'm going to call you Kitty. Is that okay?"

"Yes that's fine," I said laughing.

"Kitty it is."

I thought back to the Weasleys. They were waiting for me. "It was very nice meeting you Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy, but I must be going. Have a nice Christmas." I have Scarlet one more hug. "Bye Scarlet. Bye Draco."

"Bye Kat," Scarlet called out as her family began to walk away.

"Bye Kitty," Draco yelled out.

I laughed as I walked back to the Weasleys. When Draco called me Kitty it made me think of the way the red haired woman would call me 'Kitty Kat'.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Fred's POV

Kat walked back over to us, and my mum swooped down and gave her a hug. Then we headed towards the barrier. As soon as we got in the car I noticed the empty seat I front of me. "Mum where's Bill at?"

"He's done some traveling. He's in Egypt at the moment, and he's thinking that he might stay there for a while."

I nodded. It was going to be a little lonelier at Christmas without him.

******

An little bit later we pulled up in front of the Burrow. We all got out and took our trunks out of the trunk. As soon as everyone got inside, my mum organized everything. "Okay kids. Get you're stuff set down and then come back down for hot chocolate. Oh and Kat dear, you'll be staying in Ginny's room again."

Ginny squealed so loud that I think I burst an eardrum. "Come on Kat I want you to tell me all about you're year." Kat was then dragged up the stairs by my mental baby sister.

George and I dragged our trunks up the stairs and into our room. We managed to find a space to put them in all the mess. Just the. Kat came in. "So you've managed to escape Ginny."

"There was no need to escape. I just told her that I wanted to see you guys and she just let me go."

"Well that's a surprise," George said.

"Wow you've guys have been busy over the summer," Kat said while running her fingers over some of our new inventions. "These are amazing."

"Thanks we've worked on th-."

"OI YOU LOT. YOUR HOT CHOCOLATE IS GETTING COLD," mum yelled up the stairs.

The three of us grinned at each other, and then raced down the stairs.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: Again it's a bit of a short chapter. Cut me some slack because I updated like three times today.

Also did anyone catch my use of foreshadowing. If so tell me.

FOREEEEESHADOWINGGGGG

DUN DUN DUN