Chapter 41

Kat's POV

I woke up earlier than usual. I crept downstairs and got an armchair right by the fire. Then I took out my notebook.

It was time for revenge on Fred.
(A/N: Freddie's screwed.)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Fred's POV

I was up pretty early, so I sat in my bed and waited for George and Lee to get up. When they finally got up we all went down to the common room. I spotted Kat in a chair by the fire, and made my way to her. I sat down on the arm of the chair and tried to see what she was writing in her notebook. She snapped it closed and turned to look at us. "What're doing?" Lee asked, trying to get the book.

"I'm planning revenge on Fred," she replied simply.

Oh crap.

George and Lee laughed. "You're really in for it," George said. I glared at him and tried to turn the tables a bit. "Kat we're all really sorry if we kept you up last night with all of our yelling," I said while smirking. The tips of George's ears were pink. "What are you taking about? I slept fine last night. I didn't hear any yelling," she said. George sighed in relief.

"Let's go to breakfast," Lee said, "I'm starving." We all headed to the portrait hole. "C'mon Kat."

"I'll be there in a minute. Angie's already down there." We shrugged and left.

When we got to the Great Hall Angelina waved us over. We sat down across from her and she smirked. "You both are really lovely singers," she said, pointing to Lee and I.

"How did you listen to us screaming, but Kat slept through it all. I would have thought you would wake Kat up and tease her," I said.

She looked confused. "She wasn't asleep. We both listened to you guys screaming, and after that we had a really lovely chat."

"Why would she lie about hearing our lovely song?" Lee asked.

She laughed. "I could think of a reason or two."

We all turned to George, who's face resembled a tomato. He buried his head in his arms. Just then Kat slid into the bench next to Angelina.

"Hey Fred, Eva said that she wanted to meet up with you before classes. It's unfair that I had to pass along the message, yet I'm not allowed to come."

"Wait. She wanted to meet up with me?"

"Yeah. When I asked her why she wouldn't tell me. She just said she wanted to talk to you alone."

I felt my face heat up slightly. "A-alone?"

"Yep. Is there a problem Freddie because if I'm not mistaken I think you're blushing." She said with a smirk.

George looked up from his arms and laughed. "Look who's lover boy now," he said. I glared at him, my face still red. Kat looked at my expression and laughed. "Brilliant."

"What?"

"You've just given me everything I need. Also Eva never told me to tell you that she wanted to meet up."

"This is part of your revenge isn't it?"

Her smirk grew wider. "You bet. And it's not over by a long shot."

Crap.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

George's POV

As of last night I thought my life was over. Then I thought I could pretend last night never happened because Kat said that she didn't hear anything. Then those hopes were crushed when I went down to breakfast. Apparently Kat heard every word, and then had a chat with Angelina. So I'm back to where I was last night.

My life was over.

At least I have some form of retaliation on Fred. Who knew that he was crushing on Eva? I was going to have a lot of fun with that.

The bell rang and we all went to our classes. The first class of the day was Herbology with the Ravenclaws. Before I walked into the greenhouse I pulled Kat aside. "I know you lied this morning about not hearing Lee and Fred yelling."

"Ange told you?"

I nodded. "Look I don't want everything to be awkward or anything. I like you, but not in that way. Lee and Fred thought it would be funny to mess around last night."

"Hey I understand. Now we both have something to use for revenge though."

I grinned. "Revenge is sweet."

She laughed and we both walked inside the greenhouse. As I walked in laughing with Kat, Fred caught my eye and smirked. In return I glanced at Eva and then back at Fred and smirked. I was really going to enjoy this.

After Herbology the day went by fast. Soon it was time for dinner.

"Good evening students," Dumbledore said, "I hope you've all enjoyed your first day back. Now eat up."

After dinner Lee, Angelina, Fred, Kat, and I walked up to the common room. When I got there a new notice was on the large bulletin board.

Quidditch Tryouts will take place on Saturday September 13. This is only for Gryffindors in their second year or older.

I looked at Fred, who had just read the board. "We are so trying out," we said together. We spent the rest of the night bugging Charlie about the tryouts.

Around ten Kat came up to us and gave us hugs goodnight. Then she and Angelina went up to their dormitory. Fred, Lee, and I went up to ours. I got into my pajamas and laid down. I quickly fell asleep. My dreams were filled with brooms, bludgers, and bright red uniforms.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: I understand that Fred is supposed to like Angelina. In my series he falls in love with Eva. Lee ends up with Angie. End of story.

In other news:

OVER 300 READS?!?!?!? Thank you guys for reading. I appreciate it so much. Also do any of you have question?