Author's Note

Hello my wonderful readers!

Welcome to the world of Hogwarts like you've never seen it before. This is told from a new characters POV, but also includes the old characters you know and love.

I have so many ideas for this book, but I am only including:

Summer Before Year One
Year One
Summer Before Year Two
Year Two

I am really hoping that after this I can continue making stories based off of this book, including the rest of the school years and the Battle of Hogwarts.

Hopefully.

For now you will just have to deal with one book. It is going to be a fairly long book. I'm just putting that out there now. If you don't like long books this may not be the place for you because I absolutely adore them.

My writing is okay at the moment but I swear it will get better the more I write. I have no specific updating schedule yet so when I really get into the book and have loads of free time I will update more. For now let's just say maybe Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I also will not stick to the updating schedule a lot because when I have a good idea I want it written down right away. Those days are just guidelines of when you should look for new chapters from me.

If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment.

Happy Reading!

-Kaitie