Chapter 24

Kathryn's POV

I woke up on Christmas morning to some one jumping on the bed. Reluctantly I opened my eyes and saw George staring down at me. I looked over at Ginny's bed to see that Fred was harassing her as well. "Kattttttt it's Christmas," George yelled while he continued to jump on my bed. I groaned and tried to close my eyes again. "Kathryn get you're lazy arse up," he said. He jumped again.

"Fine, fine I'm getting up," I said.

He stopped jumping and sat at the end if the bed. I sat up and faced him. I then pushed him off the bed. Fred and Ginny laughed. "Serves you right for waking me up at 8:00 during break, and for calling me Kathryn," I said. Fred and Ginny laughed. George got off the floor and hit me with a pillow. I stumbled back. "Revenge sure is sweet," George laughed. I picked up my own pillow. "Bring it on."

Twenty minutes later our very intense pillow fight was interrupted. Mrs. Weasley poked her head in the door. "I just wanted to let you know that we're opening presents now." We all got up and raced down the stairs. In the living room stood a brightly lit Christmas tree. Underneath it were tons of packages. I sat down on the floor next to George and Fred. Ginny sat on my other side. Mr. Weasley passed out a single present to each of us. Mine read: To: Kat, From Molly and Arthur.

I quickly opened it and saw a sea green sweater with the letter K on the front. I got up and hugged Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. "Thank you so much. How did you know that sea green is my favorite color?" They both hugged me back and smiled. "We'll George may have let it drop once," Mrs. Weasley said. Put of the corner of my eye I saw George turn pink.

We continued to open presents. Fred and George put a note on mine that specifically said to open alone, so I put that one aside. Bill and Charlie both got me some candy from Honeydukes, Percy got me a book about magic, Ginny made me a friendship bracelet, and Ron gave me some of his chocolate frog cards so I could start my own collection.

One by one I passed out my own presents to the Weasleys. They all looked shocked, but opened their presents. I handmade a scarf for Mrs. Weasley, I got a muggle tool kit for Mr. Weasley to mess around with, I gave Bill, Charlie, and Percy books, I gave Ginny a necklace, and gave Ron some candy. I turned to Fred and George to watch them open their present.

I sure hoped they like it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

George's POV

Opening presents went by fast. I got the usual Weasley sweater from mum and dad, some sweets from Honeydukes from Bill and Charlie, a book from Percy, and some homemade stuff from Ginny and Ron.

There was one present left for Fred and I to open together. It was a long, heavy package. We both tore the paper and looked at the box. It was a complete set of products from Zonko's. I opened the box and stared in amazement at the assortment of pranks. Fred pulled out a little slip of paper that was in there.

"Merry Christmas, Love Kat," he read. We both turned to Kat. Fred and I tackled her with a hug. "How did you manage to get this?" I asked. She smiled. "I gave Charlie some money the last time he went to Hogsmeade." Fred and I looked at Charlie. That same trip we had both given him our money to buy Kat her present. "But do you guys like it?"

"Are you kidding me? We freaking love it," Fred yelled. Kat sighed in relief and grinned. I was excited to use these.

"Kids it's time for breakfast," my mum said. We all got up. As I walked in the kitchen I noticed Kat wasn't following. I went back to the living room to get her. My mum handed her a square package. "Kat this was under the tree for you. It doesn't say who it's from though," my mum whispered. Kat looked at the package in confusion as my mum walked back to the kitchen. She passed me and smiled knowingly. I walked up to Kat and stood beside her. She was getting ready to open the gift from Fred and I.