“I play by the rules.” Clint sounded aggravated. “You the only one here?” He asked Alec.

“No. Persephone was the first one here.” Alec's voice got closer to her then.

“Ah, Persephone. I forgot that she was in our station.” She stepped away from the wall.

“Swithin will be down any second.” Sephy added to their conversation.

“Lucky us.” Clint said, sarcastically. “Have you taken care of-” He began and Sephy stopped him.

“Not yet. But I will.” Sephy told him. As soon as she was allowed to kill Jensen, she would. She wasn't sure why she believed Clint, why should she? But she did. There was an awkward pause as Alec wondered what they were talking about.

“Uuff!” A loud grunt came from behind them all, followed by a loud thud on the hard ground. Swithin. He swore for a few minutes until he was on his feet.

“Swithin my man.” Clint called, cheerily, a coat of sarcasim. Sephy rolled her eyes in the dark and felt Alec's arm against hers.

“We need to meet up with the others.” Alec whispered to her. She knew he meant Gage, Chale and Jensen.

“Yeah. I want to find Jensen.” She muttered.

“Jensen? Why are you so determind to find him?” Before she could reply, they were joined by the two others.

“Don't all go quiet on my accord.” Clint teased. Sephy would have glared at him if he could see her.

“Is the girl here?” Swithin's husky voice spiked the air and Sephy felt a shiver.

“'The girl' has a name.” She snapped at him.

“Ah, there you are.” His voice was lower now. She felt a large hand grip her arm and automatically, she swung her free arm into his stomach.

“Oi!” Clint shouted, doubled over. The hand on her arm was still there, stroking her. A horrible shiver was sent down her spine. This time, she aimed for the right person, kicking him in the ribs. His hand flew off her arm and he howled in pain.

“What the hell?” Clint asked, recovering from his winding.

“Sorry, I was aiming for the beast.” Sephy muttered, angrily. She shook her arm out as if trying to get his germs off of her.

“Uncalled for.” Swithin moaned.

“I'll show you what's un-called for-” Sephy began, rolling up her sleeves, getting ready to beat him to a pulp.

“Woah!” Alec grabbed her by the top of her arms and held her back as she went for Swithin. “Eragon said no killing.”

“Oh, I'll leave him alive.” She told him, narrowing her eyes and listening to Swithin's moans to locate him. Alec's hands got tighter and he pulled her back futher when she struggled to get loose.

“I say we let her loose. It might give my man Swithin here, a bit of manners.” Clint chimed in.

“I agree with Clint.” Sephy told Alec.

“Yeah, because that will really help the group dynamics.” Alec said, mockingly.

“Always the peace keeper.” Clint said, under his breath.

“What was that, Joyce?” Alec asked, annoyance painting his voice now.

“Why are you even here, Alec? You aren't a fighter.” Clint spoke now, harshly. Sephy felt Alec release her arms.