Chapter 90

Me and Aston laid in bed later that afternoon, after celebratory sex. We'd been given a second chance at this, and both of us were more than thrilled.

'You two are the most important things to me' Aston said, stroking his hand over my fairly flat stomach, making me smile.

'Ast..' I said.

'Yeah?' he smiled at me, pecking my lips.

'I've been thinking..' I started.

'About what?' he asked.

'Well.. When we get married, I want to have my actual hair.. And by the time I have enough of that, I'll be heavily pregnant. So.. Could we maybe wait until after we've had the baby to get married?' I suggested.

'Of course babe, whatever makes you happy' he winked, kissing me softly.

'I love you' I whispered.

'I love you more' he grinned.

'I think we should go out for a meal tomorrow night.. With all our friends and family. We could tell them about the baby then. You're free, right?' I asked.

'That's a good idea! And yeah, I'm free' he smiled.

*the following day*

'Hey guys! Sorry we're late' I smiled, hugging everyone one by one. Me and Aston had arrived late because of our shower antics again.. We needed to stop getting so intimate before we went out!

'Okay, guys' Aston said, standing up after we'd finished our desert. He tapped his spoon against his wine glass to grab everyone's attention. He reached out his hand to me, so I took hold of it and he helped me up.

'Thanks for coming, it's been great seeing you all again! But there's a reason why we invited you all out' I grinned. Everyone already knew about the engagement, including the public; but me, Aston, and my family were currently the only ones who knew about the baby. I'd called my family earlier today.

'We have some very special news!' Aston announced, smiling away as he wrapped his arms around me from behind and rubbing his hands over my stomach. Aston's mum gasped; I guess she already knew what we were going to say. A mother's instinct, I guess.

'Me and Aston are expecting a baby boy' I grinned. Cheers erupted, and everyone got up to congratulate us.

'That was a good night' Aston chuckled as we arrived at home that night.

'Thanks for paying' I smiled, pecking his cheek.

'Don't worry about it!' he winked, slipping his arms around my waist.

'I'm going to bed.. I'm tired' I yawned.

'Okay, I'll come up too' he smiled.

After stripping down to our simplest forms, I fell asleep in the arms of the man I loved.