Chapter 19

Trees, trees and more trees. The view from Aston's window wasn't very interesting. We'd been driving for what seemed like forever.. It couldn't be much longer until we were home though, the last sign we passed said -LONDON~16 MILES-. My bellyache had come back in the last half hour, but I hadn't let it show as I didn't want Aston to call the doctors. A new song came on the radio.. Domino, the newest Jessie J song. 

'I'm feeling sexy and free, like glitter's raining on me' I sang quietly. 'Your like a shot of pure gold, I think I'm about to explode'

'I can taste the tension like a cloud of smoke in the air, now I'm breathing like I'm running 'cause your taking me there, don't you know, you spin me out of control, ooh ooh ooh ooh!' Aston sung along with me.

'We can do this all night, damn this love is skin tight, baby come on! ooh ooh ooh ooh!' we sang together, laughing.

'Rock my world into the sunlight, make this dream the best I've ever known. Dirty dancing in the moonlight, take me down just like a domino. Every second is a highlight, when we touch don't ever let me go. Dirty dancing in the moonlight, take me down like I'm a domino' we sung as the song finished. We passed another sign; -WELCOME TO LONDON-. 

'Whoo! Nearly home!' I grinned.

'I'll call Marv, see if he's in' he smiled, calling Marvin. He put it on speakerphone.

'MARVY!' we said in unison, making us burst out with laughter.

'What do you two idiots want?' he chuckled.

'Just wanted to know if your in mate' Aston said.

'I am right this second, but I'm just heading out with Nikki to get some fresh air' Marvin replied.

'Okay, we're only 10 or 15 minutes away, so we'll see you later, yeah?'

'Okay guys. See you later!'

We pulled up on Aston's drive soon after we ended our phone call with Marvin.

'It feels good to be back in London' Aston smiled, as he got out the car and stretched. I was staying over tonight, and then going back to work tomorrow. We pulled our suitcases out of Aston's boot, and Aston carried them up to his room. I turned on the TV, and gently placed myself on Aston's sofa, holding my belly as it still hurt. 

'Do you wanna brew babe?' Aston asked as he skipped downstairs.

'Yes please Ast' I smiled. A few minutes later, he came back through with 2 mugs of coffee, a tub and two spoons, somehow managing to carry it all. 

'Got us some Ben and Jerry's' he smiled, handing me a spoon and sitting down next to me, pulling me into him. We started watching some cartoon Disney film.. I think it was called Anastasia or something? I wasn't really paying attention. My mind was on my belly ache. The ice cream wasn't really helping.. I placed another spoonful of Baked Alaska ice cream into my mouth. As I swallowed it, I could feel it slowly coming back up again. I put my hand over my mouth and dashed into Aston's downstairs toilet, throwing up for the second time today. Aston once again came in and held my hair back for me.

'Cheers babe' I said, before I rinsed my mouth out with water.

'Right, I'm calling the doctors to book you an appointment. You not well Chloe!' Aston said, as he made his way to his landline phone.

'No, Ast, I'm fine! Honest!' I said, trying to stop him.

'That's what you said this morning, but clearly you aren't as you've been feeling unwell since friday morning!' he told me sternly.

'No, please! Don't ring the doctors..' I said, pulling the phone out of his hand.

'Give me the phone!' he said, raising his voice a little at the end.

'No, I don't want you to ring the doctors!'

'Chloe, what are you hiding from me?!' he shouted.

'Nothing..' I said, quietly, staring at the floor.

'Tell me! There's something up with you, I know there is! Just tell me!' he yelled at me.

'FINE! I THINK I MIGHT ME FUCKING PREGNANT, ALRIGHT?'