Chapter 82

I was heading back to work today. I'd not taught dancing in ages. First I was off on maternity leave, then I was off for the loss of the baby and going to LA for my brother's wedding, then there was me and Aston going away to Fiji, and then the cancer stuck it's nose in and interfered. I was surprised I hadn't been fired yet.. It was a good job I had an understanding boss.

"Chloeee!" Faye squealed, running down the corridor to me, with Hannah close behind.

"Hey" I grinned at them.

"We've missed you" Hannah giggled, as they both pulled me in for a bone crushing hug.

"Missed you guys too" I smiled. I also came across Nikki, Jake and Joe on the way to the dance studio I was working in. Of course I'd seen Nikki recently, but I hadn't seen the boys in ages.

Once I got the the dance studio, I kicked of my shoes and slipped on my dancing ones. I also removed my wig, and tied a bandanna around my head. I couldn't dance in a wig obviously, as I didn't have enough hair to clip it to just yet. I had to wear it outside though, so the paps didn't realise anything.

After I'd finished work, I was heading to Nandos with Nikki, Faye, Hannah, Jake and Joe. We needed a catch up, and since Nandos was the best place to eat around here.. It was a perfect idea.

"We should SO go clubbing tonight" I grinned, whilst tucking into my chicken wrap.

"Yeah!" they all chorused, apart from Nikki.

"I can't" she mumbled.

"Why?" I asked.

"I just can't!" she snapped. I rolled my eyes at her moody attitude, and turned my attention back to my meal.

"So, tonight at 9, yeah?" Joe asked as we were leaving.

"Yeah, see you there" I grinned, hugging them all before driving off home.

"Ast.." I called through the house as I walked through to the living room. No reply.. Guess he was still at work. I quickly text him, to let him know I was going out tonight.

[Hey baby! Just to let you know, I'm going out tonight with everyone from work.. xx]

He was quick to reply.

[Hokay! What time u gonna be back? Axx]

[About 1 probs.. Got work tomorrow, so I'm not staying out that long. Don't wait up for me :) x]

My phone buzzed again.. Another reply.

[Okay : D I'll be back at about 8.. working late tonight <3 Axx]

[Okay, I'll try not to wake you when I get in. See you later! :)]

I threw my phone on the sofa and dashed upstairs to get ready.. Tonight was gonna be good.