Chapter 11

All through the week, Aston had been secretly visiting me every time he got the opportunity, even if it was just for 15 minutes at a time. Nikki had asked 'Will' about Friday night, but he couldn't make it, so we'd rearranged our date to be held on Thursday at 8:30pm.

It was Thursday afternoon, and I had just arrived home from work. I got home to find Aston sitting on my doorstep waiting for me.

'Hey beautiful' he smiled, standing up and walking towards me.

'Hi!' Aston greeted me with a long gentle kiss. When we pulled apart, I unlocked my door and he followed me in. 

'I just need a shower, so make yourself at home' I smiled.

'Do you not want any company?' he asked, pulling a sweet expression with puppy dog eyes.

'I need to get ready for tonight Ast' I told him. He looked highly disappointed.

'Okay' he sighed. He went to sit down on the sofa. I suddenly had a change of heart.

'Go on then' I smiled. He jumped up grinning. He followed me into my bedroom. I removed my bag and coat. He followed me into my en suite, and locked the door behind us; even though there was no-one else in the house. He pinned me up against the door with an arm at either side of me. He leaned in and kissed me forcefully. I kissed him back and threw my arms around his neck. He lifted me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. 

Some time later, I was sat in front of my mirror drying my hair. Aston was sat on my bed watching TV in his white Armani boxers. After I'd dried my hair, I styled it, leaving it down and straightening it. I gave it some volume and hairsprayed it. I turned around to see Aston still watching TV in his boxers.

'Are you gonna get dressed at all Mr?' I asked him.

'In a bit, I'm just watching something' he smiled. I glanced at my TV, to see an Arsenal game. I rolled my eyes and got on with getting ready. Half an hour later, I was all done. I looked at my clock; 8pm.

'Ast, Will will be here to pick me up in 15 minutes, and I don't think it would look to good if he found you laid on my bed in your boxers' I said.

'No, I guess not.. I better get going then' he sighed. He got dressed, and I saw him out. We exchanged a kiss as he left. I sat watching TV until Will arrived. 

At 8:30pm on the dot, there was a knock at my door. I sighed and turned my TV off. When I opened the door, I was greeted by Will.

'You must be Chloe' he smiled. 

'Yeah, that's me. So your Will?' I asked.

'Yeah. Nice to meet you' he kissed my cheek. I felt uncomfortable already. He didn't have soft lips like Aston, and his touch didn't make my skin tingle the way Aston's did. He wasn't too bad looking though; tall, pale skin, shining blue eyes and dark brown hair.

We got into his car and drove to a restaurant in the center of London. It wasn't a pretty and romantic setting or evening, like it was with my first date with Aston, but the food was nice enough. Just as I guessed, Will was simple and boring. He didn't seem like the type of person to go out and have fun like Aston. He just talked about his business and politics. When we finished our meals, the waiter took our empty plates away.

'I really like you Chloe' he smiled, grabbing my hand. I smiled weakly.

'I'd really like to meet up with you again' he told me. 

'Look, Will, I like you and all, but I don't think 'us' would work'

'Its okay, I understand' he sighed. 

He drove me home in silence. I got out of his car, but he didn't see me to my door. I stood there watching him as he drove away. I shivered in the cold winds. I made my way into my apartment. I took my things out of my bag. I noticed I had a new message from Aston.

[Hope you were okay tonight.. Axx] I text him back.

[Perfectly fine thanks. Sleep tight xxxxxx] I headed up to bed, and drifted off to sleep.