Chapter 4

*BANG BANG BANG*

'Chloe!' I heard a faint voice shout. I sighed and crawled out of bed. There was still someone banging on the door. I looked in my mirror as I walked past it. I looked a mess. I didn't care, I was too tired to be bothered. I unlocked my door and opened it to see Aston stood there smiling at me. He waved my phone n my face.

'Morning Ast' I yawned.

'Wow, someones tired' he laughed as he handed me my phone.

'Yeah. Thanks Ast' I smiled.

'No problem. You didn't have a nightmare again last night did you?'

'No, I slept like a baby'

'Good. Well, I better be off. See you later'

'Bye' I yawned again as I shut the door and locked it. I walked back to my room and collapsed onto my bed. I fell asleep straight away.

*beep beep, beeep beeep, BEEP BEEP*

I sighed and grabbed my alarm clock. I threw it on the floor. I didn't feel well at all. I had the worst stomach pains ever. I sat up in bed, and a pain shot across my stomach. I swung my legs around and I got the pain again. I stood up and surprise surprise, my stomach hurt again. How was I supposed to teach a dance class if I got stomach pain every time I moved? I called work and told them I wouldn't be in today. I grabbed some chocolate out of the fridge and sat watching movies and eating chocolate with a big thick fluffy blanket wrapped around me.

*buzz buzz*

I looked at my phone.

{1 New Message - Marv!xxx}

[Hey babe, did Ast drop your phone off? Marv x] I text him back.

[Yeah, I've got it back now :D xxxxxx] I almost immediately got a reply.

[Good.. But I didn't expect a reply so fast! Are you on your break at work? Marv x] I replied to him;

[No, I'm ill:'( Sat at home eating chocolate and watching movies all alone:L] He text back;

[Awh, babe! I've got nothing to do today, so do you want me to come over and keep you company?] I text back;

[Yeah, sure! Come over when your ready x] I put down my phone and carried on watching the movie.

5 minutes later, there was a knock at the door. I winced with pain as I moved towards it. I opened it and stood there smiling at me was Marvin.

'Hey babe, you alright?' he smiled, as he hugged me tight.

'Ow! And no, I'm not'

'Babe, I'm sorry, I didn't hurt you did I?!'

'No, I'm fine Marvin. Well, fine apart from the worst stomach ache ever!'

'Awh! Well, I bought you some chocolates and I got us some popcorn and a new movie' he smiled.

'Marv, you didn't have to do that!'

'I did! I need to cheer you up'

'Okay, come on in then' I giggled. I made my way over to the sofa and sat down. Marvin put the popcorn in a bowl, put the movie on and gave me the chocolates and popcorn. He snuggled up next to me and wrapped the blanket around us. 

After we had watched the movie, Marvin went out to buy us some Nandos. He got back, and we ate up, then watched some more movies. It was soon dark outside, and I could feel my eyelids slowly closing. I soon fell asleep in Marvin's arms.