Chapter 2

*beep beep, beeep beeep, BEEP BEEP*

I turned off my alarm clock. Sunday morning, 7am. I was already looking forward to the party at Marvin's later. It started at half 7, and Marvin told me it would probably be a heavy drinking party. I wouldn't have a problem with that, I used to go to loads of hardcore parties in LA.. 

I climbed out of bed and looked in the mirror. My hair was a mess; I really couldn't be bothered to wash it, so I just tied it up again. I pulled out my outfit for work and put it on; I was wearing my black jack wills joggers, a hollister top and my body warmer. I applied a little bit of mascara and got my breakfast. Just as I was washing the pots, there was a knock at my door. I looked at my clock; 8:25am. I opened the door to see Marvin smiling down at me. 

'Morning' he smiled.

'Morning' I replied. 

'You ready?'

'Yeah, I'll just grab my bag' I rushed into my room and quickly shoved everything I needed into my bag. 

'Ready' I smiled, as I locked up my apartment. 

When me and Marvin got to his car, there were paps everywhere. Me and Marvin jumped in, and shot off.

'Woah, why the hell are they all there?' I asked as we drove away.

'Well, what do you expect? I am in one of the top boy bands in the UK' he grinned. I giggled.

When we got to the dance studios I worked at, I jumped out the car.

'Bye, see you tonight' I said to Marvin as I got out of the car.

'See ya' he smiled. I closed his car door and he drove off.

I taught two kids classes before lunch, so a pretty easy morning. At lunch, I sat with Jake, Joe, Nikki, Hannah and Faye again. They really made me feel welcome, and I exchanged numbers with them all.

After lunch, I had two advanced classes again, and I was all sweaty when the last class finished. I grabbed my bag and walked into the car park. I got into my car, and drove off. I stopped off at Nandos to get a wrap before going home.

When I got home, I had a shower and dried my hair. I straightened it and left my fringe down. I applied smoky eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, a little blusher and some lip gloss. I opened my wardrobe, and scanned through it. I had no clue what to wear. I didn't want to look too casual or overdressed. I settled on wearing a pale brown lacy dress with a tan belt, and tan heels. I had a bag pretty much the same colour as my dress so I shoved anything I needed in that. I squirted a little bit of perfume on myself and got into my car. I didn't start work until after dinner tomorrow, so I was sleeping at Marvin's and driving home the next day. 

When I got to Marvin's, I grabbed my bag with my things and walked up to his apartment. I could hear music inside and people talking, so the party must have started. I knocked on the door. Aston opened it, fully clothed this time.

'Well, your wearing a bit more than you were last time I saw you!' I giggled. He laughed.

'Yeah. Come in' he said. I walked in, and he closed the door. 'Your sleeping here tonight aren't you?'

'Yeah'

'Do you want me to show you your room so you can put your things in it?'

'Okay' I smiled. Aston lead me to a spare room, and opened the door and switched on the light.

'Here it is' he smiled. 

'Okay thanks. Oh, and this is for the party' I said, grabbing some alcohol from my bag and holding it out for Aston.