Chapter 80

'Wow, that film was awful' Marvin laughed as we sat in the taxi.
'Aw, come on, it wasn't that bad!' I winked.
'It really was!' Aston laughed. I'd gotten a taxi with Aston, Marvin and Nikki, and the others had gone in another taxi. We were having a night out.
'I can't WAIT to get hammered tonight!' I grinned.
'Don't get too drunk.. I don't want you to hurt yourself!' Aston warned.
'I'll be fine..' I smiled, kissing his cheek.

We arrived at Movida and made our way inside. The others were already here, so we didn't have to worry about finding a table as hey already had one.
'Right, since the others already have drinks, I'll get some for us four.. What do you want?' Marvin asked.
'Um.. I'll have whatever. Just get me something alcoholic!' I laughed.
'Okay babe' he chuckled.
'I'll come help you with the drinks' Nikki smiled. They headed off to get drinks, leaving me and Aston.
'Tonight is gonna be good' I smiled, draping my arm around his neck as his fixed themselves on my waist.
'It sure is' he smiled, kissing my lips softly.
'Shall we go and sit down then?' I asked as our lips parted.
'Okay' he smiled, joining our hands together as we went to sit down.

A few hours later, and we were all extremely drunk.
'Dance with me babe' Aston grinned, pulling me up by my waist. We scampered over to the dance floor and began dancing straight away.
'Ast, that guy at the bar keeps staring at us' I whispered in his ear a few minutes later.
'Lets make him jealous then, eh?' Aston winked, as he turned me around and began grinding his hips against my bum. I leaned my head against his shoulder, so he lowered his face down to meet mine and crushed his lips onto mine. We instantly added tongues, sharing a hot sexy kiss in the middle of the dance floor.
'He still staring?' Aston whispered in my ear before he started kissing my neck. I glanced over at the bar.
'No' I said, my gaze returning to Aston.
'We showed him' he chuckled.
'Guys, do you want anymore drinks?' JB shouted over to us.
'Nah, I'm good' Aston shouted back.
'Can you get me a sex on the beach please?' I asked. Jaybes nodded, and headed over to the bar.
'Remember that time we had some fun on the beach?' Aston grinned at me.
'Of course I do! How could I forget, it was totally amazing' I winked, turning to face him, my hand grazing his crotch.
'Ugh, I want you' he whispered down my ear as his hands wound around my waist.
'Shall we head home in an hour or two then?' I asked.
'I seriously don't think I'll be able to wait that long' he said, glancing down at his growing crotch.
'You'll have too!' I giggled.
'We could always-' Aston started, as he glanced over to the toilets.
'NO! I'm not having sex in the toilets' I laughed.
'Oh babe, pleaaaaase!' he begged, giving me puppy dog eyes.
'Ast, not the eyes! Don't' I giggled. His lips curled into a smile, making it even harder for me to resist him.
'I know you want me too' he smiled, his hand stroking up my thigh.
'Oh, okay then' I said, rolling my eyes as we linked our hands together and ran off to the toilets.

We returned half an hour later, both more than satisfied.
'There you are!' JB shouted to us.
'Were you looking for us?' I asked as we took our seats.
'Yeah, I got you a drink! But I drank it, 'cause I thought you'd gone home' he tutted, sitting back in his seat.
'Nope' I smiled, glancing at Aston, who winked at me.
'Where's Elana?' I asked, looking around.
'OMG, guys..' I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to see Elana coming towards us.
'What's up?' JB asked her.
'There were two people having sex in the toilets! They left just after I came in' she laughed. Me and Aston looked at each other, and burst out laughing.
'OMG, it was you two, wasn't it!' she gasped.
'No, of course not!' Aston smirked.
'It so was you!' she said, completely shocked.
'The toilets? Really classy' Marvin laughed.
'Get in there bro' Oritsé chuckled, high fiving Aston.
'I am still here you know!' I said, rolling my eyes, making both Aston and Oritsé laugh.

We got home in the early hours of the morning.
'Tonight was good' Aston smiled, stroking my hair as my head rested on his chest whilst we were laid in bed.
'It was.. Interesting' I giggled.
'And when we got freaky in the toilets? That was my favourite part' Aston winked.
'Of course that was YOUR favourite part, your a guy!' I laughed.
'Night babe' Aston chuckled.
'Night' I yawned, falling asleep on him.