Chapter 87

*2 months later*

'Come on, time to get up' I smiled at Aston, shaking him gently. We were going for a double check up at the hospital today.. And no, we weren't having an appointment each; both were for me.

'Morning' he yawned, leaning up and kissing me softly. I climbed out of bed, stretching as I stood up. I was wearing Aston's shirt, as I'd worn it to make a trip downstairs in the night to get a drink. It barely covered my bum, and when I stretched, my underwear were 100% visible.

'I'm so tired' I sighed, rubbing my eyes.

'That could be a sign, right?' Aston grinned at me.

'Maybe.. I think so. Hopefully!' I smiled at him.

'Okay, you go shower.. I'll make us breakfast' he grinned, getting up and pecking my lips, before exiting the room. I was so happy right now, it was unreal. I scrambled into the shower, and turned it on. We didn't have the problem of cold water to start off, as we had an electric shower in our en suite.

As I rinsed the conditioner out of my hair, and the body wash off my body, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, making me jump. I turned round to see Aston grinning at me.

'You scared me!' I giggled.

'Sorry baby..' he smiled, kissing my nose. I took hold of his arms and shuffled round so I had my back to the shower door.

'C'ya!' I winked, attempting to leave the shower, but Aston had other ideas. He grabbed my waist, refusing to let me go.

'Where do you think you're going?' he whispered down my ear. I straight away melted, giving in straight away. He'd always had this effect on me.

'Ast, we're gonna be late!' I panicked, jumping up and down while I tried to pull on my left sock whilst I was stood up.

'Chill babe!' he smiled, fastening his belt buckle.

'We always do this.. We need to save intimate time for our spare time' I said, nearly falling over as I tried to pull my second sock on.

'Careful babe!' Aston chuckled. I dashed down the stairs, Aston following casually, as if he didn't have a care in the world. I ran through to the kitchen to grab the keys from the dish in there.

'Ast!' I shouted, shocked at the sight in front of me.

'Yeah?' he frowned sheepishly as he came through.

'What is this?' I asked, nodding my head towards the cluttered kitchen.

'Well.. I started to make us a full english.. But I got distracted.. And it burnt..' he shrugged.

'And couldn't you have tidied up?' I asked, raising my eyebrows and putting my hands on my hips.

'Well.. Our shower was more exciting than tidying up a kitchen' he winked, making me smile.

'Come on then.. Let's go' I grinned, taking his hand as we headed out the door.