Chapter 70

I grinned as I listened to Jaanvi talking on the phone to Oritsé.. They really were SO adorable. As they hadn't been a couple for very long, they were missing each other so much.

'Baby, I love you too, okay? I'll you after tour.. I can't wait to see you either! Bye..' she sighed, hanging up and throwing her phone on the sofa next to her, before returning her attention to the TV.

'We should go see the boys when they do their last date' I suggested, smiling.

'Huh?' she said, her gaze altering from the TV to me.

'We should go and see the boys at the summer tour! Where is there last date?' I asked.

'I dunno.. Let me google it' she said, picking her phone up.

Well?' I asked after a few moments.

'Lincoln' she smiled.

'Well, that's 3 hours away.. But I still reckon we should go' I grinned.

'Okay.. Will there still be tickets available? Maybe we should just call the boys..'

'NO! We should surprise them. They're staying the night, so maybe we should turn up at their hotel after the show?' I suggested.

'Good idea! Where are they staying?' she asked.

'I have NO clue. I'll call Marvin and let him in on our plan, then he can help us out.. He won't tell' I smiled, grabbing my phone and calling Marvin. I waited for a few seconds, before he picked up..

'Hello?' he spoke down the phone.

'Marv! It's me.. Are you okay to talk?' I asked.

'Oh, hi! Yeah, I'm free to talk.. What's up?'

'Me and Jaanvi have a plan.. We're coming to see you in Lincoln, but we need some tickets.. AND we need to know which hotel you're staying in, 'cause we're gonna turn up unexpectedly and surprise Ast and Ori. But you CAN'T tell them, okay?' I said.

'Okay, I can help! I'll get you some tickets, and I'll text you all the details for the hotel.. I'm not even sure where we're staying' he chuckled.

'Okay, thanks Marv' I smiled.

'Okay, bye!' he said before hanging up.

'I've got everything we need! They're staying in the Doubletree hotel, and Marvin's sending us some tickets' I smiled, skipping back into the living room where Jaanvi was sat.

'We're going to Lincoln!' she grinned, jumping up and hugging me.