Chapter 12

It was Saturday evening, two days after my date with Will. I had just got back from work, and I was getting ready for a night out with Aston, Marvin, Nikki, Hannah, Faye, Oritsé, JB and Aston's friend JJ, who I'd talked to a little bit at Marvin and Aston's party a few weeks back. 

I was just getting out of the shower when my doorbell rung. I ignored it, but it kept ringing. I sighed and slipped on my dressing gown and wrapped a towel around my hair. I unlocked my door, and peered around it to find Aston stood there grinning at me. He pushed the door open and pushed his lips onto mine. 

'Aston, what are you doing here?!' I asked when he pulled away from me.

'I left my hoodie here yesterday' he smiled. 

'And could you have not waited a few days until you were around here again?' I asked as I crossed my arms.

'I could, but I wanted to see you again' he smiled. I smiled back, as he closed the door. 

'Whereabouts did you leave it?' I asked as I headed back to my bedroom. Aston followed close behind me.

'I dunno, I guess I'll just have to look for it'

'Okay, well I need to get ready, as you should be doing back at your flat since we're going out tonight. Its probably in my room somewhere though, since that's where you took it off' I giggled. 

'Don't you mean that's where YOU took it off? If I'm remembering right?' he grinned cheekily.

'Maybe' I chuckled. I sat down at my dressing table as I started to style my hair. Aston rooted through my room looking for his hoodie. 

'Found it!' he exclaimed, pulling his cranberry coloured Jack Wills hoodie from underneath my bed. 

'Okay, now you better be off to get ready' I said as I placed my straighteners down and turned around to face Aston.

'But I'd much rather be here with you' he smiled sweetly.

'And as much as I'd love to have you here, I need to get ready, and so do you'

'I guess.. So I'll see you later?' he smiled.

'Yeah' I smiled back. He came over to me and kissed my lips softly. 

'I'll let myself out'

'Okay, bye Ast!' I called after him. I heard my front door slam, and got back to getting ready. After I finished doing my hair, I applied my usual going out makeup, with shimmery silver eye makeup. I was wearing a white sleeveless lacy top, some black skinny trousers(but stretchy-ish ones so i could dance properly), black peep toe heels,a black clutch and some gold bangles and earrings to match the gold buttons on my top. I then made my way downstairs to wait for my taxi.

I sat on my sofa, and realized I had about 15 minutes to kill, so I opened up twitter on my phone. There was a new tweet from the JLS account that said..

"Getting ready for a much needed night out! A xx" I re-tweeted it and continued to look through my timeline. There was a tweet from Nikki, which said..

"Looking forward to a super night out! Gonna try and get (ChloesTwitterName) a fella!" I smiled, and replied..

"I don't think so! Just gonna have fun with you lot tonight;)" I was then interrupted by a knock at my door. I closed twitter on my phone and unlocked my door to be greeted by Marvin.

'Hey Marv!' I smiled hugging him. 

'Hi babe! You ready?'

'Yeah, just let me get my bag. One sec' I smiled as I tottered into my living room to get my bag off the sofa. My shoes were new, and I was still getting used to them, so I couldn't run in them just yet.