Chapter 81

I woke up to Aston kissing my shoulder.. I could feel his erection digging into my bum, as he was laid behind me with his arms wrapped around me. I decided to tease him a little, as he hadn't realised I was awake. I wiggled my bum against his crotch, pretending I was fidgeting. I could hear him grunting as I did so. I turned over to face him, my hand brushing against the bulge in his boxers, and STILL he thought I was asleep. I slowly raised my leg, brushing my knee against his crotch, before hooking my leg over him.

'Oh shit' I heard him gasp. I couldn't stop myself from laughing at him after that.. 'Babe, that isn't funny!' he sulked.

'It really is!' I laughed.

'You're mean' he pouted.

'Aw, I'm sorry baby' I giggled, kissing his lips softly.

'You're gonna have to make it up to me!' he winked.

'And how to you want me to do that?' I asked, biting my lip.

'Well, I had something in mind, and it starts a little bit like this' he grinned, pinning me down and pushing his lips onto mine. I giggled into our kiss.

'Then what?' I asked.

'Hmm.. Then this' he grinned, taking my hand and placing it on his crotch.

'Now what?' I asked cheekily, already fully understanding what he wanted me to do.

'Rub' he grinned. I did as he said, resulting in moans escaping his lips. I flipped him over and sat on his crotch. I kissed down his bare chest, and licked my tongue along his V-line.

'Oh fuck..' he moaned. I pulled his boxers down his legs and crawled back up to his level. I rolled over and he laid above me. He spread my legs and slowly pushed himself into me, making us both gasp.

'Babe.. I'm gonna.. I'm gonna' I panted a couple of minutes later.

'What, already?' he chuckled.

'I'm gonna be sick' I breathed heavily. I pushed him off me and dashed into the bathroom. I knelt over the toilet and threw up. Aston ran in after me and stroked my back until I was finished. Once I was done, I began to cry..

'Shhh, it's okay baby' he whispered, hugging me tight.

'I hate this! This cancer is ruining everything' I sobbed.

'Don't worry baby, you're getting better, in a few months everything will be back to normal' he soothed.

'I hope so' I sniffed.