Everything isn't how it seems to be

Start from the beginning

"Open up." Harrison ordered softly. Elene protested but in the end she ended up completing her waffle.

"We are going to have dinner with your family, and you are going to eat, not just play with your food. It looks like you are starved." Harrison said as concern crawled through his throat for this girl.

"Imagine if your fans knows about us dating. It's going to be a disaster." Elene said out of nowhere as they paid for their food and walked out.

"Do you think I care? They can say whatever they want. I am dating the best girl in the world." Harrison said as he draped his hands around Elene.

Elene smiled a little before looking at Harrison. "Don't you think I am ugly?" Elene voiced out a dm she read in the morning.

"Nope. Because you are the prettiest girl I know. Beautiful doe eyes. The hazel colour making it look like angel eyes. Vibrant red hair. I love everything about you." Harrison said as they entered a mall.

Elene felt her throat choking up but she gave Harrison a watery smile before forgetting about everything and enjoying her time with Harrison.

After hours of hanging out, Elene came home with a big smile and noticed her brother. "Hey big bro. Whatcha doing?" Elene asked as she plopped down beside Tom, Harrison following the suit.

"Nothing much. I just wanted to watch Spiderman Home coming." Tom said as he tested the water. If she groans and complain, she is ok. If she agrees, she is not ok.

As on cue, Elene groaned loudly. "That must be six hundred and seventy eight time we will be watching that movie. It sucks dude." Elene said as she hid her face in Harrison's shoulder.

Tom gave Harrison a grateful look. "Alright, so you choose." Tom said smiling like a dork. "Pirates of Caribbean. I wanna watch Jack sparrow's comedy!" Elene squealed before running to her room and quickly bringing DVD's of pirates of Caribbean.

Tom laughed at the old personality of his sister. He was happy that old Elene was amongst them.

After hours of watching movie and having food infront of the television, Harrison said good bye to everyone

After hours of watching movie and having food infront of the television, Harrison said good bye to everyone. Just for Tom rushing behind him.

"Harrison, mate. Wait." Tom shouted for Harrison to stop. Harrison turned around, puzzled. He found himself being hugged by the brunette.

"Thanks Harrison. After spending time with you, Elene is being herself. Maybe you should take her with you to Liverpool. I know I am asking for too much, but she is herself around you." Tom said as he broke the hug.

"I was thinking the same. And Tom, don't tell this to anyone, but we are actually dating. It's happening since spiderman homecoming press tour." Harrison said as he decided to tell this atleast to Tom.

"I don't mind it and I am sure no one else will. But seriously thank you so much." Tom said as he remembered the mood change in Elene.

But it was for mere hours. As everyone retreated to bed, hates for Elene increased drastically after few news articles of Harrison and her hanging out.