Anko's mind began to float towards the one that seemed to make her guilty about it all. The one that had been bold enough to confront her about herself. The only one who was able to break down her walls within only knowing her for a short period of time. The blonde haired gaki that grew to be overprotective of her and became like a brother to her. She frowned at that. He would be pissed if he could see what she was doing at the moment.

THUMP.

SQUEAK.

THUMP.

SQUEAK.

THUMP.

SQUEAK.

The noises began to come a faster pace as their rhythm grew frantic. Feeling his member begin to swell within her, Anko's attention was brought back to the bucking male on top of her.

"I'm gonna cum!" he grunted in a pant as the cheap springs in the mattress continued to squeak in complaint at the two of them stampeding away. Her breasts bounced to the enthusiastic attention he was exerting onto her.

"Then, pull out of me." Anko ordered, her breath still even and giving him a first glance since the time they fell onto her bed.

"But I've got a condom on." he answered without missing a beat, settling closer into her, hip to hip. He even tried to entice her by grinding circles inside of her to try to convince her with his skill, which only served to further annoy her. "It should be okay."

"Condoms break, asshole!" Anko snapped. While she did like his grinds, she did not like it that much. For her, her rules were set in stone and she upheld them. It didn't matter if the guy was packing a horse dick or could curl her toes with his kisses if she allowed it.

"Pull out or I swear I'll cut it off!" she growled with a glare. She did not give him the tone or look a gentle lover, but a woman could and WOULD do as she promised. A kunai was no more than a second away from her grasp.

Knowing her reputation, he disappointingly pulled himself out of her. Snatching the slippery latex off, he stroked himself furiously for a few seconds until his hand stopped at his base and he released. It came out in short, white drippy squirts over her stomach and inner thighs. He gasped loudly as he ejaculated, much to the amusement of Anko. The scene was always comically blissful, watching a man's 'cum face'. The woman found herself to be entertained by it. The sticky mess afterwards was an annoyance, but it was something that she learned to accept without complaint.

Sheets were easy to wash and it gave her something to do after a night of drinking, dango, and good old rutting, each being equal in enjoyment. But still, the whole 'marking their territory' with their cum shots on her seemed to amaze her at how much it seemed to please them. As if they weren't just a regular fuck. The more egotistical men like a certain jonin she knew, always wanted it somewhere near her face or inside her mouth, something she was more than willing to oblige. The lazy one's pulled out and shot wherever was close enough for them to do their business on. It amused her how their little custom seemed to make that little slice of heaven their crowning achievement.

Afterwards, came the mumbled off excuses of how they had something else to do or didn't want anything associated with her. To that, she just shrugged her shoulders. Amazing how much a little bit of lost fluids can cause some men to have a complete change in attitude toward her.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." Anko told him, lying in bed covered in sweat. Her legs were sticky and still spread with him ready to lay back on top of her. "You can get dressed and go now."