The New Girl In Town

Start from the beginning

''Nobody knows where she came from, I've never seen her. She looks mysterious, to me... What if is her?.'' I heard a guy whisper behind me

I turned arching an brow and scoff, changing my sight back to the giant climbing wall in front of me. Kind of reminiscing old times.

''New girl and Stilinski, to the wall!'' the teacher said

I nod and put my hair into a bun, then put on the equipment. I look at the guy who happens to be the one talking behind me. I grin and started to climb the wall. Went all the way up and then went down in such a short time.

''You're fast!'' the teacher said, ''what's was your name again?'' 

''Katherine.'' I catch my breath and take off the equipment 

''You can call me coach, do you play any sports?-- McCall and Argent you're up!'' the coach ask me standing in front of me

''I'm not interested in any sport at the moment.'' I told him

''But you look like you practice something, swimming? running? come on !'' he shouted 

I chuckle, ''I just work out sir.'' 

In that moment we heard when the guy McCall fell, making us laugh. The coach shrug and went over there laughing, telling him something. 

''Brad and Erica, you're up!'' the coach told them

She has very messy blonde hair and looks sick, like she's about to freak out. Both of them started to climb but she stopped half way up, seemed like she was struggling.

''Erica?'' Coach shout 

''I-I'm fine.'' she said from up there

''Coach maybe it's not safe, you know she's epileptic.'' some girl told the coach

The coach wide open his eyes ''Why nobody told me this stuff? Erika you're fine, just kick off from the wall there's a matt to catch you.''

After a moment, Erica went down and everyone started to laugh. 

''Is all for today.'' the coach said 

The first classes went good but now it's lunch time, I bought something at the cafeteria and look around for a place to seat when I noticed a big guy sitting alone in a table. Literally, he's the only one sitting there so I join him. He gave me a confused look when I sat in front of him and put my bag in the seat next to me. 

''Uh, who are you?'' he ask me, raising a brow. 

I extend my hand over the table ''Katherine, you can call me Kat, what's yours?'' he just frowned and look at my hand, ''... you're suppose to shake it, it's polite.'' 

He narrow his eyes but extend his and shake it ''Boyd.'' 

''See? Huh? not that bad.'' I eat a ship and grin

''You're new right?'' Boyd ask me, leaning in.

I lean back, getting more comfort ''Is that obvious?''

Boyd nodded ''Since you're sitting here, yeah, kind of.'' 

''Well... I'm new, I don't know no one, so--''

''you seat with the loner.'' he cut me off

I grinned ''Pretty much, wanna know why?''

 Boyd lift his brows 

I lean in and whisper ''Cause I am one too.'' after that I grin again and keep eating my ships. ''So, talk to me, you're born and raised here?''

Boyd leaned back, his shoulder weren't tense as when I sat here. ''Yeah, all my life, where are you from?''