Extra: Head Designe-r

*set a few weeks before he proposed*

Isabella's POV

After a warm and cozy bath (alone, sadly) I walked out of our room and downstairs, hoping to find him cooking in the kitchen. Yet, no sign of him there as well. I tried calling him but he wouldn't pick up.

Where would be go without telling me? Today was the first time that I woke up with the other side of the bed being empty. If he would go to the office, wouldn't be just tell me once? Maybe some work came up and he didn't want to ruin my sleep so he went without informing, that's possible.

Quickly throwing an oversized sweater over my t-shirt, I took a spare car key and made my way outside. As I reached the door, I saw Miss. Lily coming out of her room.

"Hey...Miss. Lily, do you know where Julian is?"

"Why...darling, I'm not aware." She shrugged.

"Oh...I'm going to the office to check. Call me if he comes here."

"I will...drive safe!"

"Yep!"

***

"Hello Sophie!" I smiled at her as I walked out of the elevator and she the same-no, not the same...a brighter one.

"Hey! What bring you here?" Her bright smile vanished just as quickly as it had appeared, as if she had just realised something.

"What's wrong with my coming here?" I leaned into the reception desk, trying to read her expression. "Julian is here, right? That nosy receptionist downstairs told me."

"Erm...no...I'm afraid he-he is not."

"You're stammering Soph. I know he's here." I grinned at her and walked way to his office.

"Hey! Wait." She followed, then held my arm to stop me. "ISABELLA...HE IS NOT THERE! HE IS NOT IN HIS OFFICE!" She yelled loud enough for the entire building to here.

"What's the need to yell Soph? Are you hiding something?"

"No..."

"Anyways," I loosened her grip from my forearm. "I'm going to go in and wait for sometime."

"But he'll be late-"

"Don't worry. Besides,I don't have anything to do. I don't wanna go home so qui- What the fu-"

There, as I opened the door stood Julian on his tiptoes trying to stick a foul balloon of the letter 'R' but failing miserably. I read the former words:HEAD DESIGNE. In his table, a tub with eyes stood containing some sort of expensive wine.

"What is this exactly?"

Julian smiled a sheepish smile and raised the 'R' so that it was now in level with the other letters, displaying the complete word-HEAD DESIGNER. I heard Sophie close the door behind us and run to her place.

"Umm...Head Designer who?" He threw the balloon at a side and walked towards me. Without any conversation, he placed his index finger beneath my chin, raising my head. And then, he bent down so his lips attached with mine into a soft, passionate kiss.