Chapter 44.

Julian's POV

(A/N: just imagine them in work clothes please. *facepalms*)

"Ouch!" I was woken up by a squeak from Isabella.

"Woah! What happened?" I sat on the bed. I looked at her sitting on the bed, her smooth back facing me, the one I had explored all night.

"Oops. I didn't mean to wake you up." She turned her face and looked at me, freshening up my mood already.

"But what happened?"

"I was going to pee..."

"And?"

"I tried getting up but...I feel a bit...sore...down there."

All thanks to me.

I smirked and got up from the bed and walked in front of her.

"I'll take you, then."

I held her hands instructing her to get up and then hauled her up in my arms, bridal style. I could feel those breasts pressing against my body, turning me on already while she blushed hiding her face in the croon of my neck.

After she went inside, I stood out leaning my back against the hotel room's wall. If this, this has made her sore, how would she handle all that I've been waiting to do to her, all those dirty things I've desired about. I'll give her some time, if she needs it. Maybe, I should explain it to her today itself? It's true what they say, love screws you up.

I heard the sound of the flush and straightend up, almost limping, Isabella walked to me and wrapped her arms around my body. I again picked her up and walked to the bed.

"What? Aren't we supposed to work?"

"Work can wait. I need to talk to you right now."

"What-What happened?" She looked at me worriedly as I sat on the bed and made her lie down.

"There's nothing to worry about." I smiled at her in a comforting manner. "It's just that, what I did yesterday..."

"You were brilliant, I swear." She held my hand.

Only if she knew.

"Yeah, but well... I am not like that usually. I can get a bit more...dominating and...rough. I don't know how you will handle it."

"Show it to me, then." She stated easily.

"I'll show it to you, but not today."

"And you're forgetting something, you know." She sat up and looked at me expectantly.

"Your birthday is on 25th February, that's weeks from now. Mines in July."

"No, not that." She grumbled rolling her eyes. "What month is this?" She urged.

"Last time I checked-and it was yesterday- it was December."

"Yes! December."

Ugh, what?

"Julian! How can you be so dumb? It's Christmas on Thursday! Our first Christmas!"