Chapter 41.

Julian's POV

'You love her, don't you?'

Miss Lily's words repeated in my mind as I sat holding Isabella's hand, on our way to the mall.

I love her? I? Since when does Julian James Ainsworth fall in love? Wasn't I supposed to be a cold hearted and arrogant billionaire. I think I now understand 'the love can change you' and all those things. But really me?

"What are you thinking about?" She gave me that perfect smile, melting my heart.

"You." I smiled back.

"What exactly about me?"

"I can't wait to shop with you."

"That's a statement a girl would make." She gave me a weird look.

"I want to spoil you, okay? I want all of them to know who's making me happy."

"I make you happy?"

You have literally changed me, Isabella.

"More than ever."

As soon as the car came to a hault, I dashed over to her side of the door, even before the driver did.

"Is it just me or do you actually love opening doors?"

"It's just you." I grinned.

"Woah...this is pretty big. With all this branded stuff around. Won't it be expensive?" She twirled around in a circle.

"Don't care about the money. Just buy anything and everything you want." With a slight push on the shoulders, I ushered her into a store.

"Good Morning Ma'am. M-Morning Sir." She saw me and was probably nervous, I'm used to it now.

"Morning. Show us some beautiful dresses for my beautiful friend here." Bella looked up at me, smiled and then blushed looking down.

"Sure, please follow me." The lady turned around and started walking.My phone started ringing diverting Isabella's attention.

"I'll be back. Go choose whatever you wish." I smiled and swiped the screen, leaving the store.

The call was from the manager asking for some data which I messaged. After finishing with the call I want back inside the shop. It seemed that Bella was done with seeing the dresses as she picked a pendant casually. On seeing the price tag, her eyes widened and she quickly left.

Let's buy it, then.

Obviously I won't but it right now. She will do anything to let it go. I'll surprise her, instead.

"Did not find anything?" I asked walking over and held her hand.

"Nah..." She mumbled.

"Come, I'll take you to this store my sister loves." We walked to the next store.

"You know, we should instead go back home. I'll wear something I have."

"Bella...we have discussed about this already."