Chapter 9.

Julian's POV

"I swear to God Alex if you don't stop with these tears now. Come on, be a man." I grunted as Alex continued wetting my pants with his tears.

A surprised looking Isabella entered my office. God, she's looking so damn beautiful. I'll have to get a one night stand with some girl today. It's been a week since I did someone.

Really Julian, right now?

"Ohh...I'll come in later." She started scampering back outside.

"No, it's fine." I stopped her. Smacking Alex on the head, I made him sit up.

"What happened to him?" She asked, walking towards us.

Damn! There comes her fruity scent again.

"Breakup." I replied, rolling my eyes.

She went to her office and brought a box of tissues for Alex.

"Take this Alex." She replied in such a voice that I wished I was crying in Alex's fucking place.

"Thank you so much Isabella." He took out three tissues and blew his nose loudly, making us cringe. "She too used to care for me like this." He said and continued crying back again.

"Alex! Stop crying now. Not like girls all over the world are dead." I replied.

"What do you know Julian? We were soulmates."

"Soulmates my foot Alex! That day when the three of us were having dinner at mine, she had fucking grazed my thigh when you went to take a call. I had let it go when she apologised but now I think it was a big mistake." I finally blurted out.

"She did that!?"

"Yes she did." And he continued crying miserably as Isabella watched widening her brown eyes.

"Alex, do you think crying would help?" She made me shift to the left and sat between us, trying to console him. I slowly inhaled her fruity scent and faked a comfortable face as her thigh grazed against mine.

"My roommate also had a breakup yesterday. You know what she'll do? She'll party really bad on the weekend and hook up with a guy, no strings attached. I could honesty never do that but to her, this really helps. So would you like to join us that day?"

"I'll join you if he tags along." Alex pointed at me.

"Alex I don-" I tried cutting him off.

"Of course he will. After all he's your best friend. Won't you, Mr. Ainsworth?" She turned towards me, adjusted her glasses and looked with those innocent brown eyes of hers.

How the fuck can someone resist that?

"Yes Alex, anything for you." I smiled.

'Or should we say, yes, Isabella anything for you.' My subconscious said.

"Alright then. Friday it is." She grinned and got up and then I thought, Wow...isn't it just beautiful how some people radiate such happiness by simply being themselves? That's so damn amazing.