Chapter 43.

"Who?" I asked, straightening up.

"Shhh...she's here."

"Well hello there, Julian. Good to see you here." A petite looking blonde lady wearing a black babydoll dress stepped up, her lips painted dark red.

"Let's not start this on the dance floor, come we should rather find a less crowdy place."

"Always demanding, aren't you?" She pouted her full lips.

"Shut up, Gabriella."

Well, fuck.

"Better." He mumbled as we found a corner in the room, his hand not leaving my waist for a second.

"I see you brought a date." She looked at me from top to bottom with squinted eyes.

"That is none of your business."

"Well sure bu-"

"Can we please have Mr. Julian Ainsworth, our trustee for a speech, please. Mr. Ainsworth?" The conversation was cut off by an announcement.

"Of all times." He whispered underneath his breath.

"Oh, you may go, we'll be fine here." Gabriella waved her hand like rich people do.

"I'll have to go." He looked at me nervously.

"I'll be fine." I kept an assuring hand on his forearm.

"Okay." Signalling a knowing glance to me and a deathly one to Gabriella, he left for the stage.

"So what's your name, darlin'?" Before I could reply, the crowd erupted into a loud applause as Julian stepped on the stage.

"They won't let us talk properly. Come let's sit out."

"But I would like to here his-"

"Oh come on!"

Before I could even look at him once, she grabbed my hand and took me out into a hall and pushed me down on a couch. She motioned for the waiter and he brought us some wine.

"I think I've had enough." I lied, not trusting her enough.

"No, you haven't." She pushed the drink to my lips. "Yeah...so what was your name again?"

Mmmm...this actually tastes delicious.

"Isabella, Isabella Greene." I downed the drink in one gulp and the waiter came over to refill it.

"Oohh... So are you two dating?" Her head bucked closer.

"That's none of your business." I replied just like Julian had.

"Okay." She raised her hamds. "But are you sleeping with him?" She asked in a lowered voice.

"Sleeping? Yeah..we cuddle at night." Another drink was over in a gulp. I couldn't control myself and agreed as the waiter refilled the glass.

"Shut up! Are you two having sex?"

"Erm..no, not yet. I-I need some time."

"Ha, obviously. You'll never get the time then." She clapped her hands together.

"What-what do you mean?" I could sense my voice slur, the drink working it's magic.

"If you are not giving it to him, he'll just leave you. You are such a prude, aren't you? You don't even seem like girlfriend material, more like his babysitter." She smirked. "You tell me yourself, didn't his mother ask you to take care of him? I think he doesn't even want you. He's just taking care of your feelings. I mean, why didn't he sleep with you till now?"

That's true.

"I-I don't know."

"Of course you don't. He clearly doesn't want you. You are just a responsibility for him. He just needs to take care of you."

"I-I."

"You bitch!" I heard a familiar sound behind me.

"A-Alex?" My vision blurred and the last thing I saw was a running Gabriella as she made her way outside with a sarcastic laugh.

"I'll call Julian." He said right before I passed out.

***

"Where am I?" I sat straight, running my eyes to see a not-so-familiar-bedroom.

"How could you be so fucking irresponsible?" An infuriated Julian made his way towards me, his hair a complete mess.

"W-what?" And that is when it hit me. The conversation with Gabriella.

You are such a prude.

More like his babysitter.

You are just a responsibility for him.

He doesn't even want you.

Her words echoed in my brain, my head pounding hard.

"What are you doing here with me? You should-you should be spending your night with a sexy blonde in heels." I stood up and walked to him although my legs do insisted otherwise, twice.

"Huh?"

"Huh!? You-you don't want me, you've never wanted me, have you? I'm just a responsibility for you, right?"

"What are you trying to say, Isabella?"

"The truth. I-I'm not capable enough for you, I don't make you go weak in the knees."

"Shut up! Not another word!" His voice lowered instantly. "Do you even know how I feel? Have you ever heard the beating of my heart when you are close? Ever felt the dizziness I get just by looking into those dangerously beautiful eyes? The goosebumps I get from your touch? How could you ever think you weren't capable for me?"

"Rubbish." I whispered and walked away, although my heart was convinced already.

"Though, I wouldn't mind spending my night with a sexy blonde in heels." I heard his teasing voice behind me.

"No, you won't." I turned around.

"Oh yeah...I can already imagine it. My hands running through her shiny hair and my lips connecti-" Before he could continue, I planted a slap on his cheek.

"Isabella! What the fuck are you trying to-"

"So what, huh? What will you do now? You're gonna hit me? Come on then, hit me."

At that instant he cupped my face and pulled me in for a rough kiss on the lips. He pulled back to stare at my eyes. Trying to hide my embarrassment, I turned away.

"You feel this, this is how you make me feel." He pressed his body into mine. Out of all the layers of clothing, I could still feel his hard member poking my backside making me let out a moan.

"May I?" He asked in a hoarse voice, his lips moving on my earlobe which he then bit gently, making my head tip back instantly.

"Please."

I gripped my dress tightly to control myself from moaning out loud. Ever so slowly, he started pulling the zip of the dress down, his knuckles grazing my back. As soon as I turned around, like an expert he picked me up into his arms and towards the bed, making me his.

~

Author's Note: oooof! Don't kill me for not mentioning any smut, I just wanted their (specially her) first time to belong to them. I promise smut in the near future. Also for the rare innocent species, don't worry, I'll mention a little warning. Ily💗