Chapter 18.

Julian's POV

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

(A/N: Autocorrect changed it to duck every time😂. And there goes my interruption again. I hope it doesn't annoy you. If it does, let me know, I'll cut them out.)

I banged my fist against the steering wheel as I drove my way home. This cannot happen to me. Why am I so attracted towards her?

What are you doing to me, Isabella?

I let out a groan of frustration and ran a hand through my hair, loosening the top two buttons of the shirt. I started recalling all the moments I had shared with her today.

When she had innocently asked me whether girls flirt with me on a regular basis and she turned, accidentally getting the slit on the dress to open wider, revealing those smooth thighs. And unlike all other girls, am didn't start hitting on me, rather she blushed and pushed her thighs closer.

And again when she had innocently asked about the car. When the realisation hit her and she made an 'Oh I'm so stupid.' face.

And again when she innocently say there on that couch, moaning as she ate the Macaroni and Cheese, not even aware of what kind of emotions that moan surged through me.

Maybe she is too innocent for me. Maybe.

I never went for these girls. The short, curvy innocent ones. It was always those stupid tall blondes. Or should I say that I never found anyone like her? I need to distract myself or I'll go crazy thinking.

Idea! I'll work late till night. Yes, that will distract me for sure. And then tomorrow, I'll call one of my 'friends' and ask her for a 'night out'. This will clear my head from the filthy thoughts I'm having too.

And just like I had planned, I worked till two o' clock. And as soon as I was finished working, back came the thoughts about her.

I recalled that I do not even have her mobile number. I swipe through the employee's list on my mobile phone and found her. Quickly, I noted it down.

What should I save her as?

Just Isabella. What else would I even? What else could I even? Okay I need to stop with these thoughts. So, I saved her as Isabella.

Hey! Is she on Instagram?

It took me somewhat twenty minutes of stalking random ladies, or maybe men too, who knows? But I finally found her. The eyes were enough to recognise her. There she was, with her private account, 377 followers, 534 following. The thing that made me chuckle though, was her bio - 'I accidently read for 11 hours.'

So we'll follow her? Obviously.

Before, I would grow paranoid and change my mind, I quickly turned the blue button white. Then, I waited for seven minutes- yes I counted- and stood from the chair, giving up when I finally so she had accepted the request and also followed me.

And then I went stalking the 24 pictures. She had a pastel aesthetic account, 16 of the pictures, that is to the left and right, were of books which- as the captions suggested - were clicked by her. The rest eight were some really, really beautiful pictures of hers.

Wait for one fucking minute! Why the fuck am I behaving like a lovestruck teenager!?

Thank God the realisation hit me. So I smacked my head and switched the mobile off. Walking towards my bedroom to sleep.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I woke up to the sound of the alarm (which I've turned off twice already) and stood upright, relaxing my muscles. Pixie was lying on the couch at the side of the bedroom, staring straight at me.

"Hey there..." I yawned and filled her container with dog food which she contently ate.

I then walked over to my personal gym. It's been three days since I last worked out. I need to sweat now.

For an hour I ran, streched, kicked and punched aggressively. Thinking only about that one woman who sets aggression into my mind faster than a forest fire.

Gabriella Fucking Steward.

***

"Miss Lily!" I called, stepping downstairs holding a striped gray tie, which I'll never be able to tie.

"Good Morning, dear." She greeted me with a wrinkled smile.

I sat on the couch, letting her tie it. That is because when I stand up, she is inches below me.

"You should at least take a single day off. Don't you get tired?" She repeated the same thing she does every weekend.

"Nope. No time for getting tired." I grinned at her.

She patted my shoulder and I started walking towards the door, back to work.

"So I guess no breakfast then?"

"Yeah. I'll just have a cup of coffee at work. My assistant makes it really well." I can actually feel the aroma of her coffee entering my nostrils.

She shook her head at me, waving a goodbye. I smiled at her and walked out of the happy world to the grumpy one.

~

A/N: A really, really short chapter. But don't worry, better things planned ahead :)