Chapter 20.

"Where is my charger!?? Where's the power bank!? God! Where is my notepad and lucky pen!?" I yelled nervously.

"Calm down. Calm down. Calm down and for the hundredth time please call down Isabella Greene! Here." Cat handed me all the things as I hurriedly put them inside my purse.

"How can I calm down? He has called me thrice already! Thanks though." I mumbled. "I'll have to leave now. I'll miss you Cat."

"God Isabella! Don't be so dramatic. It's just like a week." She gave me a tight hug and pushed me towards the door. "Take care."

"You too." I mumbled and left with quick small steps.

"I've been waiting for seventeen minutes." Mr. Ainsworth complained grumbly from the backseat of the silver- grey car.

"Hey Barry! How's your wife?" I asked politely, trying to ignore Mr. Aimsworth as I opened the door and got in. He shifted to the other side. After I was seated, he arched an eyebrow, waiting for the explanation.

"She's doing well. Thanks for asking." Barry started the engine and we drive off.

Mr. Ainsworth coughed, making me look at him.

"Why were you late?"

"I could not find stuff. And then I found it but then I started bidding Catalina a goodbye. So it all occupied some time."

He shook his head helplessly and looked out of the window and I did the same, that is, without the head shaking.

"That isn't the way to the airport?"

"We are travelling on my private jet, Snowflake."

What's with these nicknames all of a sudden!?

***

"Scared of flying?" He asked.

Obviously it was noticeable, I was moving my knees up and down, over and over again, the palms sitting on my lap were sweating and so was my forehead.

"Kind of....It's been years since I last travelled on an aeroplane. Oh and yours, this is beautiful."

I had literally gasped when I'd seen the private jet plane. It almost seemed unreal. Like a movie set or something.

"Thanks."

Mr. Ainsworth's phone rang and he took it out of his pocket, because of which his elbow brushed against my middle abdomen, giving me 'the chills'.

I get them a lot lately.

After about five minutes, he was done with the call, keeping it in his jacket's pocket this time, he let out a frustrated sigh.

"Anything wrong?"

Shut up! You shouldn't just go ask him stuff.

"It's Alex. He has been acting all weird since the party."

Shit.

"Oh God!"

"What?"

"Catalina is doing the same. She is not interested in making any conversations and she's been avoiding me. Every time I bring up anything about the party, her mood for of instantly."

"Same with Alex! It seems as if he is hibernating. So...does that mean...?"

"I think it does."

"We'll be travelling now." The chubby guy announced and we buckled our seatbelts. I took a deep breath in and sighed, calming myself down.