Chapter 46.

"But where-where are you taking me?" I started to keep up as he ran towards the backdoor.

"Hey! Julian," We were stopped by Evelyn. "We're leaving, gotta go to his parents'. Merry Christmas again." She mumbled hugging me.

"To you too." With a wink in his direction, she left and he started running again.

"Julian! Where are you going?" We were stopped by Lara as she walked out from the backdoor and we walked inside.

"Mom, I'm just showing her around. My room and stuff." He almost sounded pissed off.

"Sure, go ahead." She tapped him on the shoulder, smiled at me and walked outside.

"Will you slow down?" I grumbled as he grabbed my hand and ran up the stairs.

"Can't, won't."

In a quick movement, we were walking through a long corridor with several rooms. At the very end, he opened a door.

"Come on in."

I walked inside and saw the room, his room, the one he spent his childhood in. The walls full of posters from bands, a bookshelf still having some books, action, sci-fi mostly whatever guys read then. A table at a corner with a pretty little lamp. What I didn't notice though, was his ragged breath behind me.

The moment I turned around to look at him, he held me by my waist and pushed me to a wall, a Beatles poster crushing behind my back.

"Do you realise how hot that was?" For the first time since my 'speech', I made eye contact with him, and noticed how dark his eyes is turned, like the night in the hotel room.

"What was?" I managed to breath out.

"You, talking about me, us. The way you shut her up. The way you claimed me."

(A/N: Smut Warning for innocent babies [if any].)

Instantly, his lips found mine and I didn't care. Didn't care that his body was literally pressing me against the wall, that I faintly heard the sound of the poster tearing behind me, that right in the backyard the family was laughing and chatting and celebrating while here we were, messing about.

Soon, his hand was reaching the buttons of my shirt my hands following the same actions as his. Then followed my skirt, his pants and we were soon naked on the bed our bodies entangled.

Third Person•

(A/N: sorry I couldn't write smut in a character's POV so I just did a third person. I'll try in the future. :3)

"Spread your legs." He demanded in the same hoarse voice he has, she was already quivering from juat the foreplay. Blushing, she spread them just a little wider.

"Wider. I gotta see how you feel." Again, just a little more wider. He couldn't control the emotions anymore. In a quick motion, he had spread them all the way receiving the view of her glistening sex, ready for him.

"Now tell me, do you want it?" He said angling himself on top of her but not touching even the slightest bit.

"Y-yes?" She whispered lowly.

"Louder. DO YOU WANT IT?"

"Julian, please..." She begged, wriggling on the bed wanting him more than ever.

"Please what babygirl? If you want it, you gotta ask for it." He bent just a little bit lower, so his shaft came in contact with her sensitively clit making her intake a sharp breath.

"Please, I want you to...fuck me." As different the words felt for her, she couldn't deny it, she wanted him...badly.

"That's my girl." With a grunt, he pushed inside her, her head tipping back immediately.

"So wet...so tight...all for me." He managed to talk between his grunts.

"All for you." She couldn't help but agree.

He slowed down his pace and started moving himself slowly and senaually inside her, almost hitting a spot. 'Such a tease.' She thought closing her eyes tightly and letting out an embarrassingly loud moan.

"Don't you dare close your eyes. Come on, open them. I have to see you when I fuck you." He groaned, his pace picking up. Reluctantly, she opened her eyes just a tad bit.

"Julian..please." She started grinding her nails into his back, wanting him to push deeper, harder, not being a tease.

"Please what?" He rotated his good gently.

"Harder, fuck me harder."

"Good." He stated, picking up his pace like never before, pushing deep, deep, his thick member widening her out. For a second, she whimpered out of pleasure. But was soon moaning back again, chanting his name like a prayer.

"Julian, I-I'm gon-"

"No." He stopped her. "You'll cum only when I tell you to."

The next few seconds felt like complete torcher as she controlled herself, grinding her nails harder in his back, not that he seemed to mind.

"Cum." He ordered.

And that was enough for her to come undone as her back arched and she almost screamed out loud. Reflexly, her hand made way to her clit, rubbing fiercely.

"Don't fucking touch what's not yours." He slapped her hand away, which was replaced by his. As he looked down and saw their bodies, entwined, him pushed deep inside her, he too reached his high, releasing a groan mixed with her name.

"That was..." Her voice was sore, really sore like someone had choked her.

"I know." He grinned pulling the condom out getting up to throw it into the nearby dustbin.

"Hey! What if someone sees and-"

"Nope. Already too many condoms in here. A cousin of mine is sleeping in this room, highschool badboy. He wouldn't know."

He jumped back onto the bed, the bed making a creaky noise beneath them. They together wondered whether it had been creaking all the time, but none of them bothered to ask.

"You know what?" He asked in his smoky voice and cupped her face in his hands, making her heart flutter instantly. "You make me feel like a teenager again."

~

Author's Note: Whew! I don't even know what I've written. Was this smutty or plain boring or ugh..whatever. Leave opinions!

Love💗