Chapter 4.

I sat outside his office, waiting for my turn. I couldn't stop glancing at my watch after every five seconds and flipping through my documents. Mind you, those five seconds felt like five hours with my heart beating like it might explode.

Everyone turned their heads as they saw the tapping of heels and the sound of a girl weeping.

Soon after, we saw the girl.

She looked like the girl you'd see in a high class house with everything pink. Tall and slender legs, strawberry blonde hair and face caked with makeup. Two of the girls that looked pretty similar to her made their way towards her.

Why would such a high class girl even want to work as a personal assistant?

Now we know why.

Julian had come outside now and handed her a tissue.

He looked no less than a Greek God in his three piece Navy blue suit. No wonder why girls would love to revolve around him.

"I very well know what girls like you are looking for. Stop with those crocodile tears." Then he turned toward us. His eyes met mine and I swear I saw them flicker for a second."And if anyone of you is here just for money or for seducing me you may leave."

Literally everyone got up from there seats and stormed out.

"We only have one honest candidate, I suppose. Come on, in." He said in a hoarse voice and aside for me to get in first.

Don't fall. Don't fall. Don't fall
I kept reminding myself to not fall on him. (A/N: Y'all naughty kids thinking she's gonna fall for him so soon.😏)

I looked around the room that had a combination of black and white so beautifully done, if Cat was here she would drool. She practically lives for black and white.

I was so busy looking around the room that I ended up hitting my foot against the chair.

"Oww!"

"You alright?" he walked towards me with big steps.

"Yup. Yeah. Good. Great. Fine" I said in one breath.

"Okay..." he murmered and went to his seat.

"So, we have already met, haven't we?"

"Umm...yeah Mr. Ainsworth but those were different circumstances so please don't judge me so quickly. I might have been a waitress at that time but I have got all the qualifications and-"

"Slow down Miss..."

"Isabella. Isabella Greene."

"Alright Miss Isabella. Show me your qualifications." I passed him the papers as he nodded thoughtfully.

"Then why did you work as a waitress?" He looked up and asked.

There goes the question I was least interested in answering.

"I-me...the work environment I was in wasn't acceptable enough so I lost interested in working."

Liar, Liar, Pants on fire.

"Acceptable enough?" His eyes dug into mine for a better answer but I looked away.

"Okay let's get into one important question." He looked at me seriously. "How many relationships have you been in?"

What on earth does that have to do with being your PA?!

"None." I said in the most straightforward way.

He smirked. He just smirked. Did he just smirk? OH MY GOD! He smirked! And it was the sexiest smirk I've ever seen.

"This is not the correct time to joke Miss Greene, speak up."

"I am not joking. I've never been in a relationship except that I had a crush on Jeff in ninth grade but he turned out to be gay." I blurted out and automatically covered my mouth as I realised what I had said.

His smirk elongated. How can someone have such
perfect lips?

"Well then you are selected."

"What!?" I asked.

I mean I am practically shook, right?

"Miss Isabella Greene, you start working from tomorrow. Am I clear?"

"Yessir!" I nodded. He handed me a printed document.

"Read this when you are home. Bring it signed tomorrow. Have a great day."

"Thank you very much Sir. Have a great day." I gave him a genuine smile and got up.

He too stood up and extended his hand for me to shake.

My cold hands came in contact with his warm ones and I swear that warmth felt so comfortable I wanted to freeze both of us.

I left his office with a smile on my face.

What would even happen if I hugged him? Why would I hug him? What is wrong with me??
Hey! Wait a minute! I forgot giving his money back to him.
Never mind. I'll surely do it tomorrow.

On my way out, I saw Alex. He looked at me and grinned and then came to me and said, "I very well knew I would see you here again. You two would make an awesome pair. As a boss and employee."

Weird. Well that is how he probably is.

~
Author's Note : Hellooo Panda Gang!!!

I'm really sorry for writing such a short chapter but I swear the next one will be great. You know why?
Because
Because
Because
Because
It will be in Julian's Point of view.
Yes babies, get ready.

Also I am trying my best to make him the least Asshole Billionaire as I know how much of a pain they are in Wattpad novels nowadays.

So

Goodbye!

I love you!❤