Chapter 1.

Why am I here?

I enter my...well, our apartment to find complete havoc. Our as in Catalina and Me. Who should be introduced first? I'll go with Cat. Introducing myself is not that easy.

Catalina or Cat is the bubbly roommate we all come across. Partying, Hookups, Drunk texts aesthetic. Yet, she cares for me and that is all I care about.

Now, how am I supposed to introduce myself? I'll just tell you the looks. Chestnut Brown Waves and Brown Eyes. Nothing Unique. My Mum was a redhead and Dad had blue eyes but alas, I had to get the boring stuff. I am a complete blend of Shy, clumsy and a high school nerd. The real world sucks. My brother got the better traits, though. But we'll talk about the jerk later.

For now, I have to fix this.

"Cat!" I yelled.

"Babe. I'll explain. Just chill." She said walking towards me, her hair a complete mess.

"Explain? What is this Cat? I go to my Aunt's for one night and THIS is how you welcome me!" I point at the kitchen with stuff on the floor and the couch which has a guy's clothes.

WAIT! A Guy's clothes!

"Who was in here?"

"I ..erm."

"Cat!"

"Well I was at the pub and then I found Jerry and there he was with his sweet talk and his sexy body so I couldn't resist myself. So we came home and we were having some beer in the kitchen and then,well...one thing led to the other and...we are back together." That was the fastest she has ever spoken, faster than the speed of light.

"Are you sure you'll be doing this again? Trusting him?" I asked recalling their last breakup. Bottles of Wine, Tubs of Ice cream and litres of tears.

"I think I can trust him." She replied, smiling.

"Alright then, help me fix this."

***

It took us an hour to fix the house and we sighed as we were finally done.

"What are you sighing for? Moving the vase?"I asked Cat.

"Well you know I didn't sleep at all last night. Jerry wouldn't just let me. Gosh he has learnt so many new po-"

"Okay! Okay! Okay! Let's leave it there." I got up from the couch as I could not listen to anything sexual and moved towards the kitchen to get us to eat something. Instead of leaving me alone, Cat skipped towards the kitchen.

"What? You don't wanna listen how he grazed.."

"STOP!" I yelled and went to get my phone to order something to eat instead. I was too tired to cook something and Cat can make only Mac n' Cheese and coffee.

***

"This was some sinfull tasty shit." Cat mumbled taking the last bite of her Chicken Chilli.

"No cussing!"

"Geez relax Mom."

"What did you say?"

"Who? Me? Nope. Nothing."

"Whatever. Now YOU are going to do the dishes and I will go sleep."

"But-"

"No buts. It's your punishment for being a brat when I was away."

"Such a Mom." I heard her mumble as I made my way towards my bedroom.

~

Author's Note: 
The updates will become good by Chapter 4 to 5. And they'll be longer too. I promise. Please don't give up on reading this.