Forbidden

Warning!!! This chapter contains graphic violence.

(Amara's POV)
(Song for this chapter? I can't decide by scissor sisters.)

Finally gaining a little bit of strength back, I sit up on my knees. There's gotta be a way to get it of here. Looking around my cell, my eyes land on a heavy stone. I'm not sure this will work, but it's worth a shot.

Reaching over, I grab the heavy rock. Turning to face the rusted metal bars, I lift the rock and slam it against the old, chipped metal. This isn't going to get me anywhere anytime soon.

Continuing to slam the rock down causes the guy, number three to enter the room my cell is in.

"You need to stop making all that noise." He hisses at me. "If you wake Erick-."

"I'm not scared of that trash." I growl back, hitting the pole again.

"Are you trying to escape?" He narrows his eyes.

I can't see the rest of his face but I'll assume he isn't happy.

"No." I lie, hitting the bars still.

"Yes you are, I'm watching you."

"Who has the key?" I stop and look over at him. "Do you?"

"No I don't." Number three shakes his head. "Number two does."

Speaking of the devil. The taller guy marches in with his arms crossed over his chest.

"What the hell is going on in here?" He snaps, looking at me.

"Do you have the key?" I raise a dark brow at him.

"Why?"

Pressing my face against the bars, I give him a flirty grin. "Can I get out, just for a minute?" I bat my long lashes.

"We're under strick orders to not let you out, unless it's in a body bag." The taller snickers before waking up to my cell. "I don't care how hot or perky you are, you can't trick m-."

Taking the rock in my hands, I slam it against his forehead, knocking him out almost instantly. Snatching the key from his pocket, I pull them in before number three can catch me.

"Give me the keys." He orders, holding out his hand.

"Listen to me and listen carefully." I speak slowly. "I have the key, someone very dangerous is on their way to come get me no doubt." I stare at his covered face. "You can help me escape and live when he gets here or." I lift the rock back up. "I can smash your skull in right now." I give him a blank expression as a few droplets of blood drip off the pointy rock.

"Nobody said anything about you being so violent." He stumbles forward, tripping over the knocked out man on the ground. "I like it." He laughs.

"You trap an animal, don't except it to be calm." I jingle the key on it's link.

"What about Erick?" He eyes me.

"He's mine." I smirk as I reach my arm out the bars and unlock the door. "Where's my rock?"

****************
(Noah's POV)