Casual Day?

(Noah/Abel's POV)

Storming through the building in nothing but my sweat pants and a shirt I found in my car, I smirk as a few women blush when I stroll by.

"What the hell is this?" Veronica snaps when I enter the meeting room. She waves her hand around my attire.

"There's a really long story to this." I start. "I was busy last night." I huff and sit down next to a new recruit. Her blonde hair and big breast caught my attention, but when a brunette entered... I felt more attracted to her, only for a second though. She reminds me alot of Amara, straight brown hair, appears flat but she probably isn't. She even gives me dirty looks when I look at her.

"We found out who the hit man hired to Amara Peeters is." My boss speaks loudly, the sound of Amara's name perks my ears. "Donavon Jones, a well respected hit man, found through the dark web."

The blonde beside me raises her hand like we're in school.

"Yes, Melissa?" Veronica gives her an odd look.

"It'll be nearly impossible to track who hired him." She bats her long lashes and perches up in her chair.

Sneaking a look in her very revealing top, I earn a smack in the back of the by my boss.

"Not necessarily." The brunette smirks. "We're the intelligence team for a reason." She point to herself and a few guys on her side of the table. "Stick with your job and look pretty for the bad guys."

Fuck, she's fiery like Amara too.

"We'll find out who hired him, Boss." She gathers her binder and leaves.

Ditching the blonde, I go after the Amara clone. I don't know why, but I'm not jumping to conclusions either.

"Hey wait up." I call after the long legged woman.

"Can I help you?" She narrows her eyes as I stop beside her.

"Yeah, I was wondering if I could have your number." I smile at her.

"Even if I gave it to you Noah, it wouldn't matter. I'm gay."

Oh, she's gay and ooh, she knows my name. "How do you know who I am?"

Snickering she huffs. "Every woman here knows who you are. I personally don't see it but hey, I don't like dick."

"Well if you're ever interested in a threesome with where we tag team another girl, let me know." I smirk as she rolls her eyes and walks off. That wasn't the best thing I could of said.

Turning around, I bump into the blonde, nearly knocking her over.

"I'm sorry." She squeals as she bends down to pick her stuff up.

"Wanna get out of here?" I pop the question once she stands back up straight.

Blushing, she twirls her hair hair her finger. Amara would tuck her hair behind her ear and blush, I guess this girl twirling her hair is her version of it.

"Sure." She smiles.

*************