Start Mission

Watching from the far side of the room, stood a man with chestnut brown hair and ice blue eyes. A glass of champagne in one hand, and the other wrapped around the hand of his target's twenty-five years old daughters hand. It's not unusual for him to have to pretend to get close to the daughters or wives, it's part of his job.

Looking next to him, the blonde is smiling widley at him. Plastering his professionally fake smile, he squeezes her hand. Any minute now he can leave her side and do his job. He has to get the job done tonight. Although guards are placed at every door in every room, it shouldn't be too difficult. Hundreds of people are gathered in the house, celebrating a promotion. He has to be careful not to get innocents involved, absolutely no casualties. Something he's not too good at.

Spotting the man he has to take down, Noah quickly unwraps his large hand from the blondes smaller one.

"It's time, get ready." A man's voice spoke in his ear. "He's heading up to his office now, I've already disabled the camera's. When you get up there, I'll distract the guards."

"Excuse me love." Noah turns to his fake girlfriend. "I have that meeting with your father." Giving her a false kiss, he hurriedly leaves the annoying woman.

"Alright Adam, I'm upstairs. Distract the guards." Noah quickly rips his tux off, revealing his white t-shirt underneath.

"Already a step ahead of ya." Adam snorts through the ear piece.

With in seconds, one guard receives an sos and leads the other guards away.

"You've got a few minutes, make em count."

"Oh, I will." Noah smirks as he casually walks to his victim's office door. Knocking three times, he waits.

"Nicolas." The man swings the door open with a smile as he excitedly shouts Noah's fake name. "Come in, come in. I'm so glad you're here, I assume you're taking me up on my offer?"

Smiling devilishly, Noah strides forward with his arms behind his back. "Right, that offer. Where I smuggle in the women you keep as slaves, what was my cut again?" He stops at a showcase hanging on the wall, on the other side of the glass are two copper battle axes. They would sure beat using the small dagger he has hidden on his person.

"Only about a minute left, cut the chit chat and take care of this guy." Adam demands.

"I'm not taking the offer or doing the job." Noah shrugs.

Baffled, Curtis narrows his eyes and grunts. "You will if you want to be with my daughter."

A small hysterical laugh escapes the back of Noah's throat. "I don't want to be with your annoying daughter either."

Before the man can reply, Noah quickly whips out the dagger and chucks the dagger in the man's stomach. In a fast, rushed motion the CIA agent grips the handle hard and digs it deeper into the man's gut.

"Before you die I want you to know, I used you and your daughter. And it got me exactly what I wanted." With all his strength, the younger man forcefully rips the dagger up to the man's throat, tearing his stomach and chest wide open.

****************

Pushing his way through the tall, heavy doors with blood covering his body and soaked from the rain, the tall man shoves his lower rank co-workers out of his way. Nobody dares utter a word as the man knocks them out of his way.

"I'm here, what do you want?" He growls as he barges in his boss's office. His bright blue eyes shine with aggravation. "I had to rush the job I was already doing, what the hell could be so important?" Raising his large, blood stained hand, he pushes his dark brown hair out of his face.

"Sit down." The mocha beauty behind the desk snaps as she points to a chair.

Deliberately ignoring his boss, the man leans against the wall. Showing no signs of obedience, he crosses his muscular arms over his broad chest. Narrowing his beautiful, icy blue eyes, he gives her a scornful look.

Pondering if she should even consider giving this wild beast one of the most important jobs they've gotten. Although he is one of the best, he's messy. Just looking at him, soaked in blood makes her question if she should.

"This job I'm giving you." She starts. "It can't be compromised. The man we're dealing with is dangerous and could bring this whole corporation down. There's a flash drive I need you to get, it'll be difficult considering he doesn't have it."

Raising a brow, Noah laughs. "Then who the fuck does?"

Sighing heavily, his boss answers. "His daughter, we don't know where she has it, we don't even know if she knows she has it. I'm assuming she doesn't considering what's on it but, we need to find it before she does. After you find the flash drive, you need to get rid of both him and his daughter."

"I suppose in order to get this glad drive, I need to get close to the daughter?"

"Yes, Noah. It should be easy for you, you love women."

Scoffing at the truth, Noah takes a seat. "What do I need to know?"

Handing her spy/ assassin a folder, she turns and powers the screen on behind her. A picture of an older man appeared.

"Shaun Peeters, forty-eight year old billionaire. We suspect he's trafficking women and drugs and, holding information on our agents on the flash drive."

Changing the slide, The woman in charge finds a picture of the man's daughter and clicks on it.

"This is Amara Peeters, twenty-four years old. Works at a small Cafe in the city, lives with college friend in a small subdivision."

Examining the picture of the woman with dark reddish brown hair and emerald green eyes. She looks nothing like the women he sleeps with to get close to. She almost as flat as a board. The women he usually gets close to are curvy, thick woman with large breast and a large ass. She's, tiny..

"This isn't going to be easy." He sighs. "She gives me nothing to work with already, how am I suppose to get close to her if I'm not attracted to her?"

"Find a way." The woman behind the desk snaps.