The Blame Game.

WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VIVID VIOLENCE. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE OF SUCH TOPICS DO NOT PROCEED.

(Noah's POV)

Lifting my head, a bright light blinds me. Forcing me to keep my eyes shut. I would ask where I'm at but, I have a feeling I already know. I'm in the torture room, not my first time either.

"Noah, I didn't think we would see you again." A cackle echos throughout the room. "What have you done this time?"

Opening my eyes a little, I allow them to adjust to the light. Once they full adjust, I look over at the old man the best I can.

"I don't think that's any of your concern." I snap.

"You're right, either way. I get to do my job." He taps his fingers together like an evil genius would.

"Ah, it's good to see you're awake." Veronica smiles as she walks in the room.

"Where's Amara?" I ask the second I see her.

"I don't know, I had my men handle it. They insisted." Her smirk only grows wider, as if she's won.

You haven't won, Veronica. I will escape this room and I will find Amara. Not without killing you first.

Lifting my head high, I try to keep my cool. My fist and ankles are bound to a torture table. They have the thick metal slab, positioned where I'm facing them, straight up and down.

"You know these won't hold me. You know I'll break free and kill everyone in my sight until I find her." I growl.

"Thanks for the warning." She pats my arm in a sarcastic friendly manner.

"I wasn't warning you. I was promising you." I stare hard into her eyes.

I can tell by the look in her eyes, she knows I'm serious. She knows there isn't anything that can stop me once I'm going. She knows, she better get somewhere safe and soon.

"Kill me and you won't find your little girl friend." She strokes my face gently.

"You already told me you don't know where she is, what purpose do I have to keep you alive?" I cock a brow.

"All of this, for a girl?" She shakes her head with a chuckle. "What's happened to you Noah? Where the murderous machine I built?"

"You're about to meet him in a few minutes." I warm calmly.

"We'll see about that." She looks over to the old man and nods. "Take care of this." With that, she leaves the room with her head held high.

**************
(Amara's POV)

"Where am I?" I panic silently. My eyes dart around what looks to be a small cell.

Rusted metal bars lock me in, I'm trapped. Where's Abel- I mean Noah? I know I said I didn't want to see him anymore, but I would really love it if he showed up to save the day, again.

"Oh, hey you're up." A man in a ski mask runs up to my cell. "Sorry about locking you up and stuff, I was told to."

Glaring at him, I press my cheek against a bar. "So you're the one who put me in here, where am I and why did you kidnap me?"

"Yes I put you in here, you're here because you know too much and we kidnapped you because, well you know too much." The man shrugs his shoulders and sighs.

"Damnit number three, shut the hell up." Two other men yell as they walk in, the shorter one smacking number three in the back of the head.

"My, my, my." A chilling voice snickers. "I gotta say, I never imagined I'd be putting you in a cage. I kind of like it."

I grow dumbfounded, I know I know his voice. I just don't want to believe it's him.

"What's the matter babe? Does my mask make my voice hard to recognize?" Slowly, he tucks his fingers under his mask and pulls it off. "Is that better?" He sways his gold hair until it lays evenly.

"How do you- whe-. What is going on?" I stutter.

How are Noah and Erick in the same career field? When did Erick start kidnapping people?

"Erick.." I knot my brows together. "Let me go, I don't know why you're doing this but let me go"

"Why don't you ever say please?" He yells as he gets close to my face. "None of this would of happened if you'd of just stayed with me."

He tried to grab my face through the bars, only to be shunned and rejected.

"Look at me, Amara." He earns before reaching for his weapon belt, I'll assume that's what it is.

"I'd rather not. I'll wait until Noah comes and kicks your ass." A smirk grows on my face as I watch his redden with anger.

Pulling out what looks like a taz gun, he aims it toward my stomach.

"Erick, why don't you take it easy? We did our job. Call the boss and let's go." Number three practically begged.

"You're free to go, both of you." He says to his two minions while giving me a devilish smirk.

In a quick motion, he pulls the trigger. Something sharp stabs into my stomach and seconds later a large jolt of electricity brings me to my knees and forces my eyes to the back of my head.

I can't stop it, the only movement I can make is from be shocked. I want to move my arms to rip the thing out but, I just can't.

"Erick, that's enough." The much taller guy hisses.

"Yeah man, look at her. She's foaming at the mouth." Number there's voice is sympathetic.

I can't see what's going on, I can't feel anything but jolts of electricity.

"Fine." He hisses, releasing the sharp object from my stomach.

Falling face first to the ground, I lay there for a moment to regain my strength. Although it seems like it could be a while before that happens.

"You're lucky my partners are so kind towards women." Erick spits in my direction. "I'll give you half an hour before I come back, I'm sure by then you'll have enough energy. And if you don't." He reaches out and grabs my face, squeezing it tightly. "Well, I have all the energy we need."