Where Nobody Can See.

(Noah/Abel's POV)
Three days later.

Throwing her duffle bag in my couch, I watch as she shuffles to the living room after me and sits down.

"You don't have to do this." She sighs.

"It's for one night, I don't see the big the deal." I shrug as I sit on the couch next to her. "I'm sure being home by yourself doesn't sound fun right now anyways."

Biting her busted lip, she tucks her hair out of her face. "I can take care of myself."

"I'm well aware of that." I smirk when she meets my eyes. "Nobody wants to be alone after something like that." I shrug.

After a few seconds of just staring into each other's eyes, I jump up from the couch. "There's a few rooms you can choose from, main bathroom is through that hall." I point behind her.

It feels weird having a woman actually stay over, different circumstances I suppose though.

Tugging at the hem of her sweater, her face turns red. "If you don't mind, could I take a shower?"

Feeling my throat go dry, I hesitate. "No.." I squint my eyes as the image of her naked in my shower comes to mind. I don't know what her body looks like, but for some reason imagine she's pretty flat. Feeling turned off suddenly at the thought of her being a plank, I shrug. "I don't give a fuck."

***

(Amara's POV)

Shutting myself in his bathroom, I pull out my phone and call Ericka.

"Hello?" She answers happily.

"Hey. I need advice." I murmur into the phone so Abel can't hear me.

"Ugh, finally. You never come to for advice, you always go to wise old Donny."

"You done?" I laugh quietly into the phone.

"Yeah, what's up?"

Sighing, I answer. "I'm with Abel."

"Please tell me you're going hit that shit.", I can sense her wide grin through the phone.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"Amara, I know you have the hots for him, Donny knows, everyone knows. You're a single adult who can do whom ever she wants."

I take note of my friends proper grammar, all while being drunk.

"Ericka, he doesn't like me that way."

"Did you two make out?"

Gasping at her knowledge of what I only told Donny, I hear her chuckle.

"I heard you and Donny talking, I can't believe you wouldn't come to me." My blonde friend pouts through the phone.

"You would of told me to sleep with him."

"Do it!" She yells through the phone. "God, Amara. He's hot as hell and you can see his stuff when he's wearing sweat pants. He's worth your pride." She groans.