A Ladies Man

(Noah/Abel's POV)

Shocked by my actions, Amara pulls herself back.

"I need to go." She quickly stands to her feet to run off.

Agaisnt my better judgement, I grab her forearm before she can run away. "Don't go." I narrow my brows as she meets my gaze.

"I don't know what it is with you." She laughs sarcastically. The closer I got, the better I could smell the alcohol. "Why were you and your odd twin up my ass tonight? What game are you playing?"

"What makes you think this is a game? Because two guys find you attractive? I already told you Amara, I wouldn't joke about something like this." I sound convincing with little effort.

Crossing her arms over her chest, the brunette shakes her head. "I just got out of a relationship not too long ago."

"I know." I say calmly as I take another step towards her.

"We fight alot already, and we aren't even friends." She continues, looking me in the eye.

"Ouch, but true." I narrow my brows until she smiles.

"I'm sorry." She wipes her eyes dry as she laughs quietly.

Again, I take another step towards her. She's so tiny compared to me, I tower of her like a skyscraper. It's kind of hot actually. I think I'll pick up a short blonde next time, change things up a bit.

"Why me?" She speaks softly. Her nervous damenor was back.

"What do you mean?" I question.

"You're into tall, big chested blondes." She spits out the truth.

Shrugging, I put on my poker face. "You're different, and really hard to get."

"You like me because I'm not easy?" She cocks a brow with an angered expression.

"Isn't that a compliment?" I mimick her emotional change. "I'm saying you aren't a bar slut."

Taking a moment to reply, a certain spark flares in her eyes, as if she just realized something.

"Were you expecting me to be one tonight?"

"What?" I snap.

"You brought me here, and kissed me and now you're saying you want to be with me." Amara throws the facts in my face.

"You think I tell my one night stands I want to be with them?" I nearly laugh in her face. "They don't even get to stay the night, they're out as soon as I'm done with them."

That may of been too much information, especially considering the face she's making.

"You're a pig." She scoffs with an eyeroll as she turns away.

"Damnit Amara, wait." I sigh as I once again grab her arm. "You're making this difficult."

Spinning around, she looks me in the eye. With both of her hands on my chest, her face turns red.

"I just like you Amara, that's all I'm trying to say. Yes I usually go for easy blondes but, I don't want that anymore." I lie like a pro.

Quickly wrapping her arms behind my neck, she roughly presses her lips against mine. I smile into our kiss, I may of just beat Brandon.

Tucking my hands under her thighs, I lift her up and set her on the table near the front door. In response, she wraps her legs around my waist and pulls me closer.

"I'm not sleeping with you tonight." She confesses as I kiss her down her neck.

"I'm fine with that." I say as I pull away from her. It's true, I don't mind not sleeping with her.

Looking at her though, with her lips swollen and her baggy shirt hanging off her shoulder. I bet the hate sex would be great, better not though.

"I'm gonna head home." Amara suggest as I comb my hair back with my fingers.

"There's apparently a carnival going on tomorrow, I was going to ask earlier then everything happened but, would you like to go with me?"

Surprised by my request, she freezes on the edge of the table. "Wh-what time?"

Smirking, I lean down until my face is inches away from hers. "Seven." I give her a small kiss before she hops off my table.

(Amara's POV)

Stunned, I push my front door open. Revealing a pissed Donny.

"Where have you been all night, you had us worried sick." His arms are folded over his brode chest.

"Us?" I raise a brow.

On que, a familiar blonde appears around the corner. Her curly hair bounces as she embraces me.

"Erica." I squeal as my other friend hugs me tighter. Mimicking her actions, I hug her back.

"No, she's in trouble." Don groans as he pulls Erica away. "Where were you?" He turns to me.

Rolling my eyes, I can feel the blush creep on my cheeks.

"Before you start, I need to get some sleep." Ericka excuses herself, leaving me to tell Donny all the details.

"I was with Abel." I confess as my face heats back up. "He took me to my interview today, which didn't go well. So we went to the bar and he got in a fight with a guy who looks like his twin." The excitement coursed through my body as I explained my night. "Then we went back to his house."

Trying to understand everything I just said, Donny rubs his forehead.

"Why did he get in a fight?" He questions.

Looking at my curly haired friend, I smirk. "Because he likes me and Brandon was hanging all over me." I shrug.

"Brandon?" He raises his brow in confusion. "Who's Brandon?"

"Abel's 'twin'." I air quote.

"Abel has a twin?"

Mentally slapping myself in the forehead, I feel my patience start to ware thin. "No, it's just a guy who looks like him. Anyways I made out with Abel and now we're going to the carnival tomorrow." I end the interesting topic of the night.

"What?!" He yells in shock when I walk away. "I thought you hated each other?"

"I never claimed to hate him." I knot my brows together.

"No but your actions have." He points out.

"It's just a date." I roll my eyes at my best friend. "I'm taking a shower and going to bed."