Need me.

(Noah/Abel's POV)

"I can't believe we both have to do this." Matt growls quietly as we both hide behind a brick wall.

Gripping my dagger close to my chest, I ready myself to ambush in the massive building harboring drugs and women.

"Then go." I growl.

Before Matt can reply, a man in a black ski mask comes running around the corner. Quickly tossing my small blade, it lodges itself right between his eyes.

"Show off." Matt grunts.

Raising a brow, I look back at him. "Who was I showing off for?"

Ignoring me, he marches over to the lifeless body and rips the blade out of the man's skull. Blood immediately gushes and spits out from the hold in the guy's head.

Handing the blade to me by the handle, he narrows his eyes at me. "Get rid of the body, I'll scope the inside."

Taking my knife I chuckle sarcastically. "No offense Matt, there's a reason I was selected for this mission first. You get rid of the body and put it with the rest."

"All you've got is a dagger, Noah. And what do you mean the rest?"

Pulling the gun out of it's holster, I give my partner an empty look. "I mean all the dead bodies I'm about to bring you." Without another word, I head off to find a place to sneak in. Finding a dumpster, I use it to lift myself into the air duct.

"You see anything yet?" Matt's voice comes through my ear piece.

"No, dumbass I just got in." Rolling my eyes, I begin to crawl in the tight space. Already, I can multiple people taking beneath me. Stopping at a vent under me, I perk my ears up to listen to better.

"Get up." A familiar voice hisses.

Shortly after a few women's screams echo throughout the metal boxes that hide me. Quickly looking through the tiny slits in the vent, I watch a man in a mask take a women with dark red hair away.

"Matt, we really need to get down there and get them out of here." I stare at the one that kind of resembles Amara. I wouldn't say they look identical, she just reminds me of the brunette I have waiting for me. Amara is waiting for me.

**flashback from this Morning**

Laying in my bed with my arms crossed behind my head, I watch as Amara draws beside me. I never knew I could enjoy watching someone else draw, but she's so good at it.

"Can I ask you something?" She asks as her green eyes meet mine.

Pursing my lips together, I hesitate to answer. "Sure, shoot."

Biting her lip, her eyes close tightly. "I am completely fine with you saying no, I don't want to go myself. My father and mother are hosting a dinner party and I don't want to be the only woman in my family without a guy there."

Raising a brow, a smile spreads across my lips. "So you just want me there so you're family doesn't, what exactly?"

Rolling her eyes, she huffs. "So my aunt and mother don't try to find a 'perfect' match."

Tucking her hair away from her eyes, I rub her cheek with my thumb. "Yeah, I'll go."

***

"Hello?" Matt growls into my ear piece.

Snapping out of a trance, I had no idea I was in. I answer back. "What?" I snap.

"I can take the guys in that room from where I am, I have a good visual on them." His tone is serious and firm.

"It's better I don't know where you are, go ahead and take them out. Make it silent."

Silently, one guy hits the floor with a large bullet emerged in his head. With in seconds, the second one is down for the count. That only leaves the guy that took the girl away.

Pulling my blank mask over my face, I rip the vent away and jump down. Getting to my feet, I see a group of woman curled up together. Tears and blood stained their cheeks.

Feeling a stab at my chest, my mind goes to Amara. What would I do if this happened to her? Beaten, afraid, forced to submission and sold... I'd kill the mother fucker that took her.

"Where did he go?" I ask the group of women quietly.

Small whimpers escape their lips as they point towards a black door in the back of the room.

"Alright, I change my mind. I need to know your location, quickly." I hiss into my ear piece.

Telling me his location, I examine the ropes binding these women. Whipping out my dagger, I cut at the rope as best as I can, staring with the rope around their ankles.

"I don't have time to do all your wrist restraints." I say as cut the last ankle rope. "I have a friend that can get you out of here, you need to go as soon as I say." I look them all over before undoing some of their binds.

"Please sir, my sister is in another room." A woman with red hair begs as I open the door leading outside.

"I'll find her." I promise. "I'm sending them out now." I tell Matt. Giving them the location he gave me, I hand the red head my gun. "Don't shoot my partner, only shoot the bad guys." I warn her before shutting the door behind me.

Turning around, I creep to the black door. Leaning against the wall, I listen in.

"He said smile pretty." The familiar voice barks.

Whimpers and cries break through the thick door.

"Stop with your crying and get over there."

Why can't I place that voice? Where do I know it from?

"Noah, the girls are here. You need to get here too." Matt informs me as I hear a loud smack from under the door.

An ear piercing scream forces me to burst down the door. Immediately, I chuck my knife at the fat man in a chair. Darting over to the guy in a ski mask, I pull him over my shoulder by his neck. Holding him down with one hand, I land a punch in the middle of his face. Slamming his head to the ground, I quickly run to my knife and throw it in the guy's leg.

"Get out of there Noah." Matt warns.

Grabbing the red head, I pull the knife from his leg and run out.

"Where are we going?" She questions as we run up the hill hiding my partner.

"We're taking you home."