Old habits don't die.

How did he let them talk him into this? This isn't what he calls fun. Sitting at the bar, Noah watches Amara and Donny dance with everyone else in the crowd. Throwing back his shot his watches Amara sway her hips to 'Give Me Everything by Pitbull.'

A wide smile was plastered on the drunk brunette's face. With her beer bottle high in the air, she whips her hair back and forth.

Without realizing it, A tall blonde seats herself next to Noah.

"Isn't she cute?" The blonde laughs sincerely as she takes a sip of her drink.

Snapping away from his trance, Noah looks beside him at the blonde.

"Who are you?" He arches a brow.

"Juliette Peeters, Amara's cousin." She gives him a flirty smile before looking back at her cousin. "I just saw you checking her out, I thought you might like her."

"No." Noah laughs quietly. "She's not my type."

Inching closer to the dark haired, muscular man. Juliette presses her chest against his arm.

"What is your type?" She raises her blonde brow, desperately waiting for his answer.

Checking the lust in this woman's blue eyes, Noah smirks. "Blondes." Looking down, he smiles even wider. "With a chest."

"Juls." Amara's voice forced Noah to pull himself away from his target's cousin.

The mission is to get close to the brunette, sleeping with her family may fuck that up.

Giving him a weird look, Juliette turns to her cousin with a smile and embraces her.

"I see you've already met Abel." The shorter woman rolls her green orbs before sitting next to her cousin.

Sneaking a peak at the man, the blonde bites her lip. "Yeah, I guess so."

"Can I get another beer please?" Amara knocks on the bar to get the bartender's attention.

"Oh God Amara, I think you've had enough." Juliette snorts at her younger cousin.

Narrowing her brows, Amara picks the bottle up once it's in front of her. Pressing the rim to her plump lips, she throws her head and starts chugging the liquid.

Scoffing, Juliette shakes her head. "You're such an alcoholic." She rolls her eyes.

"I'm over twenty one, I can be if I want." The brunette shoots back with no emotion. "I'm gonna need two more of these." She sets the now empty bottle on the bar along with more money.

"Here you are." The woman behind the counter smiles.

Grabbing both in one hand, Amara looks at her friends and cousin. "I came here to get drunk and dance, if you don't want to join me. You're free to leave."

"I'm coming." Donny hops off his bar stool and stands beside his best friend. "Let's go."

"That was rude you know." Noah says as he watches Amara leave.

Snorting, Juliette shrugs. "She is an alcoholic."

Sighing, he gives up. He doesn't give a shit anyways. So, why waste a breath fighting in Amara's defense?

*************

Hours have gone by and she can't take it anymore. Sitting on the couch in the back of the bar, Amara kicks her feet up on the foot rest. The whole bar seems to be spinning.

Laughing to herself, she hasn't gotten this drunk in a long time. Even though she feels sick, it feels good at the same time. This is what freedom is and it feels good.

"I'd offer to buy you a drink but you're already drunk off your ass." Donny's laugh echos infront of Amara.

Picking her head up slowly, she meets her best friend's eyes. "I'll still take that drink."

"No." He hums. "I think we should get home."

"Why?" She narrows her brows as she tries her best to stand.

"Because I think you've had enough to drink, Amara." Donny's tone is serious.

"I think I get to decide when I have enough to drink." She hisses.

If she's being honest, she's a bit offended. Does her best friend think she's an alcoholic?

"Amara please, let's just go home." Donny pleads as he tries to grab her bottle.

Yanking it back, she glares at him. "Why don't you leave? I'm still having fun."

"Amara, come on."

Ignoring him, the brunette walks to the back door and pushes it open. Pulling out a cigarette, she presses her back against the brick wall. Staggering further down the alley, she finds a corner and slowly slides down the wall. Firmly planted on the ground, she raises one knee to rest her arm as she huffs a cigarette.

The sound of the door opening and closing forces Amara's attention to snap in that direction.

"What the hell are you doing back here?"

"Donny asked me to check on you."

Scoffing, she shakes her head with disbelief. "Of course he sends you." She rolls her eyes before taking another drag of her cigarette. "I'm fine, you can go." She shoos him away.

"Amara, just go home. You're drunk off your ass."

In attempts to prove him wrong, she uses the bricks as her support to stand.

"See, I'm fine." Her words slur together. Stumbling forward she drops her bottle on the ground. "Now I'm not fine."

With an arches brow, Noah watches as she picks up shards of glass.

"Why are you picking that up?" He questions as he leans against the wall.

"Because, I don't want to get barred. This is my favorite bar, I like coming here." She smarts off as.

"You could cu-".

"Shit." She hisses, yanking back her hand looks at the blood oozing from her pointer finger. "fantastic." She groans in frustration at the small shard sticking out of her finger.

"Just as I was saying." Noah shrugs as stands infront of her. "Let me see it." He holds out his hand.

"No." She breaths in. "I'm going home. Just, leave me alone." She snaps dusting herself off.

"I can go get Donny." Noah offers as the girl starts walking away.

"No, I'm sure he's not to happy with me right now." She says without turning around.

He could just let her walk home, it's that far away. Besides, she'd scare anyone away who even comes close to her.